Not open for further replies.

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I said something the other day about a I'd needed and that's what makes it hard on them. Went to a food giveaway the other day which is for under income and homeless. Guess what, you need a id. So how are people suppose to get food if you don't.

Now a little off topic. Could our id's be a incarnation of the mark of the beast? Remember it can be anything that is put out by one central ruler to stop people from eating and trading or working. It's a easy way to track you.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been trying to stay out of this thread, because it provokes me to judge. I will preface this post to say:
People criticize for only one of two reasons, to either help or hurt someone. My words are not meant to be hurtful and it took days for me to run this all through rakhma(or my concept of it, anyway).

SR, your first posts seem of opportunistic exploitation of homeless people. I actually found none of it funny or something to laugh at or about. Even when the man told you to "leave him alone", under his breath, you keep on........
I guess it's good you "got" you some, frankly, it's all TMI to me. You have actually done well at documenting what (I think) NONE of us would want to be exposed to, or have to live within.

I figured your last video of the old man getting kicked, would do me in. Again, struggling not to judge, I find putting these ppl on video and online a violation of their privacy. It is, imho, exploitive. I am having some difficulty wondering why you enjoy or relish in the suffering and inhumanity of man upon man? I do hope you gave that video to the police.

These homeless ppl are someones sons, daughters, sisters, brothers, mothers, fathers, grandparents. True, many have drug and mental problems, but that DOES NOT mean they should be exploited for public folly!
I DID FIND your compassion to the old man very touching that you admitted you cared about him. I wish you could have maybe had a free hand to give him a wet washcloth to wash his face, but, I know that video matters so........

Please be kind to these ppl. Don't laugh at them, their plight. It is NOT enjoyable, watching what we as a society, have turned our back on. Again, I don't mean to be judgmental about it, but I HAVE walked in their shoes and I would have stomped your little camera phone to bits, had you attempted to film me! sorry, just my 2 cents worth.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
The police watched the video to identify and go after the assailant.It is sad.I want to switch gears myself and start metal detecting.I myself will be right back homeless myself this coming weekend.This is why most all these homeless people let me in,because i am one of them.I just do not have such a severe drug and alcohol problem as they do.People do not have the thinking to carry out a conversation on a topic,this is why i just feel to not even post anything or respond to post.Every time,i just get rude comments about my post.Does anyone know how to say something nice anymore?It makes people feel better to automatically put others down because it would take too much thinking on there part to say anything but something negative.I started out being a nice guy,i found that doesn't work on the net,in person yes,my city got voted nicest in the Nation.I do not want to be nice on the net because i am going to give what i get.I am done with internet games,this is why the net is doing what it is doing,going down because nothing but rudeness negative comments are all that are given out of the majority or either they are just too smart to talk to another.So if i get more and more negative rudeness i am turning my phone and net off.

Attachments

• 20130730_091102-1.jpg
    20130730_091102-1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 071613pix_20.jpeg
    071613pix_20.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009