Honor To One of My Best TNet Friends.

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
I would like to say that, TNet is filled with wonderful, caring, people. At this particular time I would like to send out a special thank you to my friend Bridge End Farm. I'm not going to mention what he did because it might embrassed him being the humble person that he is. Let me just say he did something very kind for me. Even went out of his way to make sure things would go perfect.

BEF, I've already told you thank you. I hope you don't get upset with my public thanks. Your a wonder friend! You deserve others knowing what a wonderful person you are. I think most already know this without being told though. :wink:

Thank you my friend. May God keep you safe and happy. :)

(I'm still in Alabama.....found a few flakes of gold....whooo hooo). Not sure when I'm coming home. I'lll check in with you and the rest of TNet when I get back if not before. :icon_sunny:

HH,
Pepper

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT
Agree with you 100% the wonderful people here at TNet. You can not ask for a better group of folks anywhere on the net.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
There are a lot of great folks on Tnet and Bridge End Farm is one of them! Very special and we love him to death! Thanks for giving notice to that Pepper! love ya as well! Keep finding those flakes! ~hugs~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread