HOPE IT IS NOT HUMAN....HELP!

melnatcat

Mar 9, 2005
Central Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, what has been our wildflower garden for 10 years, we turned into our veggee garden. This is the first weeding/hoeing after I planted it...and this came up! SOMEONE out there has to know something about bones....please don't tell me that I am growing my green beans on top of someone's bones! We've NEVER buried anything down there! YUUUKKK! It measures about 2" x 3". Yuuukkkk!

Melnatcat

Attachments

• bonefront.JPG
    bonefront.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 581
  • boneback.JPG
    boneback.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 563
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
doesn't look human,

yukky find though! lol

HH

Lonewolfe

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EWWWW Mel!!! In your garden? :D

F

Floater

I'm thinkin some kind of animal but then again It does look spooky, even kind of Kooky,The Melencat Family Dah da Dah da da dah . :D
My mother always planrted a dead fish under roses every year. We would go fishing at the Camp and bring home the sunfish for her. By did that stink for a few days. :o HH

M

mchamby

With all those fusion plates it is defiately not human but is a skull. Seems to be to have to pointed of prominence on the top to be a dog and also too small. Can you show it from another angle with a ruler reference? ???
Mchamby

F

frankiesaysrelax

Yeah, it doesn't look human. ?I wouldn't worry about it. ?Spooky though. ?

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Free2Dtect said:
Don't worry just a piece of skull, 20 % chance it's some animal.
LOL. That means that it is 80% likely to be human... or maybe alien?

OP
OP
melnatcat

melnatcat

Mar 9, 2005
Central Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, here it is, against a ruler. YUKKK!

I have to get back down there today and weed some more...I hope no fingers come out of it. Now, it's supposed to be a relaxing thing...working in the garden. Makes me wonder what other crap is going to come up. EWWW!

Here's another story guys...

During the asian beetle blast in May, my hubby took the screen off cuz our basement was loaded with them. A couple of weeks later Nat put the screen back on. Well 2 weeks ago today I was sitting at the computer...now mind you...I had the local stray cat in the house (with her kittens locked in the bathroom). I felt something touch my ankle. I thought she wanted some love. She had a sore spot on her cheek and I didn't want to touch it because it may have hurt her. So when something touched my ankle, I instinctively went to pet her (I was concentrating on the computer) so I leaned over and quickly glanced at her to make sure I was going to touch her back...and when I glanced down (my hand was ONE INCH ABOVE) I realized it was NOT cat fur beneath my fingers....IT WAS A MUSKRAT!! I screamed so LOUD it turned and hightailed so fast, its nails slid a few times on the linoleum before going back down the steps to the basement. Mel came down from her room...she thought I cut my hand off or something. I started yelling 'MUSKRAT...LET'S GET THE GUN!' Then when I got to the guns, I could not tell the difference between the SKS & .22. Then when I finally had the .22, I couldn't remember how to load it. I had to call Cat's boyfriend & friend to come over to shoot it. It took 3 shots.

Now after all this, we started putting 2 & 2 together. The cat stopped going down to his kitty box...why? The dog food on the porch was disappearing...why? We were hearing noises at night while watching TV? Why? The basement started smelling like a barn. Why? We had no answers...till the muskrat wanted to be my new pet.

Why this thing didn't bite my hand, I don't know. Talk about being hysterical. It's not everyday you have a muskrat in your kitchen. I look back and can laugh now...maybe...!

Melnatcat

Attachments

• boneruler1.JPG
    boneruler1.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 335
  • boneruler2.JPG
    boneruler2.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 337

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well now.....maybe you have solved you own puzzle!.....
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Two weeks ago.....one dead muskrat.......one dog and one freshly plowed garden.... ? ;D

OP
OP
melnatcat

melnatcat

Mar 9, 2005
Central Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now the muskrat was tied tightly in a plastic bag, and out to garbage it went. But before we did that, I had the boys check to make sure it was not a nursing mama. DING! It was a male, thank goodness! About the dog, we never buried anything down there....although I would've loved to bury a neighbor or two down there now & then! LOL ;D ;D

Melnatcat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread