Hope this turns out to be true, but........

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Wily, I am not a MD'er but I do clean out houses and the like. I was commissioned to clean out a house in my city by the estate lawyer and the biggest part of it was a garage full of junk about three feet high. I saw that there was lots of brass and copper and asked the executor of the estate why they don't sell the metal and clean out the garage themselves? they told me they found some money in the house and were going to Hawaii on vacation. So I took the job as a salvage job, everything being declared junk by the executors of the estate. Long story short, as I cleaned behind a bag of cedar chips I found a large coffee can containing 167 Silver Dollars, I went nuts! Behind the peg board I found a large coffee can full of silver halves another coffee can full of silver quarters, another can full of silver dimes, a can full of nickels and at last a can full of pennies , all tolled six coffee cans full of money. Got me a brand new roof for my house from that job. "It's out there for the picking". You just got to trip over it.....Joe

Last edited:

GoGoGopher

Jun 24, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac - 11" Pro, 6" EQ2 coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would not be posting it ANYWHERE on the net until I was sure I have dug up everything out there...Your neighbors may have internet as well...just a thought...
Good luck in your search, and you might wanna weed wack before swinging, unless it would draw too much attention.

HH,

OP
OP
Wily Dunk

Wily Dunk

Sep 12, 2012
Shelby, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro - Ground EFX TC1X Treasure Commander Si Robertson Signature Edition - BH Pioneer 202 - RS Micronta 4003 -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Garrett Edge Digger - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks All... I'm still waiting to get the MD I want, my plans got sidetracked and had to use the finances for more urgent needs. I have a general idea of the area where it's supposed to be and it's within walking distance of my house. Maybe soon I'll have something good to post that I've found....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread