Hot Early Morning Beach Hunt 07-26-05

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Hit the beach from 6 a.m.-8 a.m. Lot of families with their kids watching the sunrise. Looks cool with the dust storm coming in from Africa. By 7 a.m. it felt like it was in the 90's, coulda wrung my t-shirt it was so wet from sweat. The humidity down here is terrible!

Anyway got 15Q, 9D, 1N, 23 pennies, the usual sinkers, fishing lures, pull tabs, etc., a broken cheap watch, and 2 rings.

The one ring I think is silver it has 10 96 stamped inside it, whatever that is. If anyone knows, please let me know. I think the other is one of those mood rings. Don't know if they're silver or not but the inside looks like it could be.

Also got a toy car, and lighter!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? HH? 8) surfrat

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 479
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 479
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 471
Upvote 0

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Re: Hot Early Morning Beach Hunt

Wow surfrat96, Great to see you are still getting out despite the heat! Great finds! Good Hunting!
--- omnicognic 8)

rolfecat

Jul 22, 2005
Denver, CO
The "10 96" sounds like a date to me, as in October of 1996. If the ring looks like a wedding ring, that might the date.

-the rolfecat

OP
OP
surfrat96

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
rolfecat said:
The "10 96" sounds like a date to me, as in October of 1996.? If the ring looks like a wedding ring, that might the date.

-the rolfecat
I was kinda thinkin the same thing, but if it was, the guy's a real cheap skate with a silver wedding ring! LOL!! ;D

HH 8) surfrat

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
?Oh to be at the beach right now!!!.....thanks for the pic of the sand....it was great! ? ;D

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?OOPS....I mean.....those are some great finds!....thanks for the pics of your finds! ? :D

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Congrats!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ;)

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
I was kinda thinkin the same thing, but if it was, the guy's a real cheap skate with a silver wedding ring! LOL!!

Not nessesarily, we almost opted for a silver set, not from lack of funds, but because we liked the silver better! ;D

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds S/R!!

HH

Lonewolfe

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Nice digs, surfrat. Wish I had a good beach close by. Tried to dig a couple signals in own yard yesterday, the dang plugs turned brown before I could even get them back in the hole. Well almost. ;) Just too hot and dry for any dirt digging here.

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Cool finds surfrat. Man when I see your guys finds sitting on the sand makes me wanna run to the beach. But then I realized there isn't any to run to. Alot of fun beach hunting. Would like to get back to one sooner than later.

Keep up the good work HH Jeremy

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 rings a bunch of clad and other misc. items.You can't beat that with a stick!Nice haul surfrat,hopefully i'll run across you one of these days out there.H.H.-diggummup

OP
OP
surfrat96

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
vic910 said:
WTG Surfrat!!!? At least someone is willing to brave the heat!? Sorry, I just can't get up that early.

vicki
The early bird gets the worm. The only trouble is I haven't found the worm I'm looking for in a while (GOLD!!). LOL!!

Thanks All, for the encouragement!

HH 8) surfrat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread