Hot Early Morning Beach Hunt 07-26-05

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Hit the beach from 6 a.m.-8 a.m. Lot of families with their kids watching the sunrise. Looks cool with the dust storm coming in from Africa. By 7 a.m. it felt like it was in the 90's, coulda wrung my t-shirt it was so wet from sweat. The humidity down here is terrible!

Anyway got 15Q, 9D, 1N, 23 pennies, the usual sinkers, fishing lures, pull tabs, etc., a broken cheap watch, and 2 rings.

The one ring I think is silver it has 10 96 stamped inside it, whatever that is. If anyone knows, please let me know. I think the other is one of those mood rings. Don't know if they're silver or not but the inside looks like it could be.

Also got a toy car, and lighter!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? HH? 8) surfrat

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 480
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 480
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 472
Upvote 0
Re: Hot Early Morning Beach Hunt

Wow surfrat96, Great to see you are still getting out despite the heat! Great finds! Good Hunting!
--- omnicognic 8)

The "10 96" sounds like a date to me, as in October of 1996. If the ring looks like a wedding ring, that might the date.

-the rolfecat

rolfecat said:
The "10 96" sounds like a date to me, as in October of 1996.? If the ring looks like a wedding ring, that might the date.

-the rolfecat
I was kinda thinkin the same thing, but if it was, the guy's a real cheap skate with a silver wedding ring! LOL!! ;D

HH 8) surfrat

?Oh to be at the beach right now!!!.....thanks for the pic of the sand....it was great! ? ;D

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?OOPS....I mean.....those are some great finds!....thanks for the pics of your finds! ? :D

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Congrats!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ;)

I was kinda thinkin the same thing, but if it was, the guy's a real cheap skate with a silver wedding ring! LOL!!

Not nessesarily, we almost opted for a silver set, not from lack of funds, but because we liked the silver better! ;D

Nice finds S/R!!

HH

Lonewolfe

Nice digs, surfrat. Wish I had a good beach close by. Tried to dig a couple signals in own yard yesterday, the dang plugs turned brown before I could even get them back in the hole. Well almost. ;) Just too hot and dry for any dirt digging here.

Cool finds surfrat. Man when I see your guys finds sitting on the sand makes me wanna run to the beach. But then I realized there isn't any to run to. Alot of fun beach hunting. Would like to get back to one sooner than later.

Keep up the good work HH Jeremy

2 rings a bunch of clad and other misc. items.You can't beat that with a stick!Nice haul surfrat,hopefully i'll run across you one of these days out there.H.H.-diggummup

vic910 said:
WTG Surfrat!!!? At least someone is willing to brave the heat!? Sorry, I just can't get up that early.

vicki
The early bird gets the worm. The only trouble is I haven't found the worm I'm looking for in a while (GOLD!!). LOL!!

Thanks All, for the encouragement!

HH 8) surfrat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back