How are all of our Ukrainian Tnet friends doing?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will cost Russia for years to come. I visited the Ukrainian cemetery in Dundalk, MD just outside Baltimore that was vandalized last week. Here are a couple pics. The one with just part of a headstone upright belongs to my grandparents. Theirs wasn't touched. Theirs is the second picture. A local company is uprighting the stones in the next couple weeks, I guessed who it was and contacted them today. Only a few had actual damage like on in the first picture. One of my distant cousin's headstones was overturned, but no damage, it just needs to be set back in place. Scum who did this.
IMG_3933.JPG
IMG_3938.JPG

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Escape, please end the political comments, the only place they are allowed is our politics forum.

Red Desert please end the religious comments, they are not allowed per our rules.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTH is going on with this bs nuke talk, these guys have lost their minds.
Lukashenko knows nuke weapons dont have to be moved, there on a missile
they can reach thousands of miles, simple google search will tell you that

President Vladimir Putin put Russia's nuclear deterrent on high alert on Sunday in the face of a barrage of Western
reprisals for his war on Ukraine, which said it had repelled Russian ground forces attacking its biggest cities.
Putin puts nuclear deterrent on alert

"If you (the West) transfer nuclear weapons to Poland or Lithuania, to our borders, then I will turn
to Putin to return the nuclear weapons that I gave away without any conditions," Lukashenko said.
Belarus referendum approves proposal to renounce non-nuclear status - agencies
Short and intermediate range missiles are mounted on mobile launchers,think big trucks here. Hard to locate,easy to set up and launch.Then there,s the man portable nukes,intended as super demolitions to destroy bridges,command centers,etc. Not all nukes are in silos somewhere under the tundra.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Short and intermediate range missiles are mounted on mobile launchers,think big trucks here. Hard to locate,easy to set up and launch.Then there,s the man portable nukes,intended as super demolitions to destroy bridges,command centers,etc. Not all nukes are in silos somewhere under the tundra.
These small nukes, I think they call them combat nukes are actually probably much more useful than the larger ones, as they are more likely to get away with using them without triggering total reactionary destruction.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These small nukes, I think they call them combat nukes are actually probably much more useful than the larger ones, as they are more likely to get away with using them without triggering total reactionary destruction.
Correct,as per usual.

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
AlgoForce E1500
Im having a little trouble seeing posts here in the past few days. So sorry if I have not replied or responded to some.
But, I am also seeing where I am, not blaming this site at all, massive false news since Ukraine War.
Fake Miss Ukraine add for a paintball gun.
Fake Snake Island martyrs.
Fake Kiss loved ones goodbye still from a movie.
Fake.... fake...fake...
Dont get me wrong. I00% believe the war attack is real. But im getting blown away by the BS im seeing! Why is this happening? Is it because Russia is really kicking Ukraine butt but we are being misled?
What about the Ghost of Kiev fighter pilot? I heard it was fake and from a damn video game stimulator!
Hey guys, whats your take? Is this all nuts or what?
Having issues all over the place now. My net service is almost out of data. Can't do anything, pay things. Trouble doing anything. See you all soon. 👍🙂

Last edited:

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Im having a little trouble seeing posts here in the past few days. So sorry if I have not replied or responded to some.
But, I am also seeing where I am, not blaming this site at all, massive false news since Ukraine War.
Fake.... fake...fake...
Dont get me wrong. I00% believe the war attack is real. But im getting blown away by the BS im seeing! Why is this happening? Is it because Russia is really kicking Ukraine butt but we are being misled?
What about the Ghost of Kiev fighter pilot? I heard it was fake and from a damn video game stimulator!
Having issues all over the place now. My net service is almost out of data. Can't do anything, pay things. Trouble doing anything. See you all soon. 👍🙂
You're correct. Lot's of fake stories & pics out there. Sad it's always the poor people who have to suffer the consequences of the ruling elite. It's like a clown show & the world's leaders are the clowns, sickening!

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
AlgoForce E1500
You're correct. Lot's of fake stories & pics out there. Sad it's always the poor people who have to suffer the consequences of the ruling elite. It's like a clown show & the world's leaders are the clowns, sickening
Yes. Im having big issues paying things right now. Im almost out of data and my banking is offline. I can't do anything to pay my bills. Yesterday the entire state of Tasmania here was hit. Looks like its us now where I am. They said "the cables were cut for Tasmania" Seriously!? Like was it a ninja attack where they literally cut the cables to TAS! They said it was cut in 2 places! Really!? How was that even possible?
My money was a cyber attack as it coincided with OZ stance directly after our PM gave the statement. Now, mainland is hit.
Am I supposed to believe someone is going around cutting cables for our internet here in OZ !?
Nah, nothing said since. Utter rubbish. Its cyber attacks from Russia.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fake.... fake...fake...
I picked up on the same thing quickly. Many videos of Russian soldiers calling their mothers, saying they were misled and lied to. Propaganda isn’t a new thing. Sometimes it’s easily identified, other times it can be confusing. It’s a proven effective tool to either demoralize or rally support. Big tech has Ukraine’s back so it is really effective if you are tuned into that radio station 24/7. Sounds like you are seeing some cyber warfare as well. I’m going to pull some cash out today just in case.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see neighboring NATO countries are going to supply weaponry. Better be quick though. God bless Ukraine they are on the righteous side.
I see where Richard Childress (Nascar owner and past Race driver) Is donating 1 million rounds of 7.62 ammunition to the ukraines :) Proud of him

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You set off a tactical nuke such as an artillery shell, all bets are off and odds are extremely high it will escalate into a full-blown nuclear war with strategic nuclear weapons.

Both the US and Russia understood that the odds of the weapon being used by junior grade officers on a battlefield when in danger of being overrun without approval from the top commanders were high since the weapons are not under the same security as nuclear missiles.

Both sides figure this out in the cold war and are why both US and Russia destroyed most of their smallest tactical nukes in the early 2000s. The ones remaining are now under strict control and not stored on potential battlefields.

No world leader wants to start WWIII and destroy their family and country because a low lever commander decided to use a tactical nuke to win a local battle in a small-scale war.

The fragile principle that held peace together during the Cold War between the US and Russia was Mutual Assured Destruction, also known as MAD, no side would dare push the button since neither side would win.

Last edited:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fake.... fake...fake...
I,m about like you here.Don,t know what,s being fed to me by the media or the American Govt. I don,t trust either so If I can,t confirm it somehow I just don,t believe it. Colonel Doug McGregor offers an interesting view of things but since it,s contrary to the approved version he doesn,t get much air time,even from Fox.Gen.Jack Kean can usually be believed,he,s not one to be censored.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fake Kiss loved ones goodbye still from a movie. Ghost of Kiev
1. It is true that they used pictures of her doing a photo shoot out airsofting/paintballing to show who she is (and they were pulled off her instagram as she has a long history of playing airsoft, so she wasn't trying to fool anyone that they were in situ war photo's) and if she claimed she is going to take up arms against Russia, i have no reason to doubt her, so not fake unless you have other evidence we're not aware of?

2. They really did tell the Russian war ship to go f**k itself and when the Ukranian military couldn't reach them after that, they assumed they perished. Russia is claiming they captured them alive, which means they may not technically be martyrs, but they are brave and fit the true definition of a hero as telling a warship to go f* themselves knowing you are going to be shelled and likely die, takes some real brass balls. So not a faked event.

3. I'm not sure which fake kiss loved ones goodbye pics you are referring to, but there are plenty of real videos out there of people saying goodbye to their loved ones. So not fake, it's really happening.

4. Ghost of Kiev: Yes, Fake as Pamela Andersons ____.

Last edited:

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
AlgoForce E1500
1. It is true that they used pictures of her doing a photo shoot out airsofting/paintballing to show who she is (and they were pulled off her instagram as she has a long history of playing airsoft, so she wasn't trying to fool anyone that they were in situ war photo's) and if she claimed she is going to take up arms against Russia, i have no reason to doubt her, so not fake unless you have other evidence we're not aware of?

2. They really did tell the Russian war ship to go f**k itself and when the Ukranian military couldn't reach them after that, they assumed they perished. Russia is claiming they captured them alive, which means they may not technically be martyrs, but they are brave and fit the true definition of a hero as telling a warship to go f* themselves knowing you are going to be shelled and likely die, takes some real brass balls. So not a faked event.

3. I'm not sure which fake kiss loved ones goodbye pics you are referring to, but there are plenty of real videos out there of people saying goodbye to their loved ones. So not fake, it's really happening.

4. Ghost of Kiev: Yes, Fake as Pamela Andersons ____.
The fake is how its told to us. We were shown the picture in our news of Miss Ukraine armed and ready to fight. That picture was her supposedly with a real gun off to battle. Thats not fake?
We were told the Snake Island soldiers were blown to bits. Im well aware they said what they said, I dont recall saying I didn't believe that!
We were told the Russian ship unloaded on them blowing them to bits. That's not fake news?
We were shown pictures from a movie the War of the Chimeras. Made in 2017! Told it was from now in the Ukraine.
Of course I believe people are kissing each other goodbye, im not brain dead! The picture shown to us as real, from a movie, thats not fake?
Im not sure what your issue is with me?

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the nuclear power plant currently as I type under attack also "Fake News"?!?

There is a fire burning and they can't get to it because Putin's Thugs keep attacking the first responders!

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We were shown the picture in our news of Miss Ukraine armed and ready to fight. That picture was her supposedly with a real gun off to battle. Thats not fake?
I didn't see any articles claiming that was her in situ on the battlefield, only claiming that she intended to join the fight against Russia. Personally, I could tell immediately from the makeup, the multiple poses and outfits, the season (it was different seasons in them) and the gear, but the internet being what it is today, people had to feign outrage over something that was obvious (using stock photos of celebrities is common) and i dont' know anyone who was fooled, were you? So, no, not a fake story.

We were told the Snake Island soldiers were blown to bits. Im well aware they said what they said, I dont recall saying I didn't believe that!
We were told the Russian ship unloaded on them blowing them to bits. That's not fake news?
I didn't read any legitimate news sources that claimed they were "blown to bits", can you link for me? Among legitimate news organizations, I did see reports on it where they played the actual audio, and it was wrongly assumed that they had perished in the strikes as the Ukranian military said they lost contact with them after the strikes. Multiple news agencies have corrected and updated their reporting as more information was gained that the Russians claim they captured them alive, so no, not fake. Fake would be if the story was made up, and any facts they got wrong, they failed to correct, so no, not a fake story.

We were shown pictures from a movie the War of the Chimeras. Made in 2017! Told it was from now in the Ukraine.
Of course I believe people are kissing each other goodbye, im not brain dead! The picture shown to us as real, from a movie, thats not fake?
I didn't see this particular one you reference, but i have seen multiple pictures, videos and interviews of very real people, in very real danger, in this very real war, saying goodbye to loved ones and describing the fear, loss and heartbreak they are experiencing. So though you may have found one that was fake, the vast, vast majority are very real.

Im not sure what your issue is with me?
No issue with you at all, i just like to take issue when someone makes what i observe as sweeping statements. It's nothing personal, i just like to debate which is why forums became so popular, because the free flow of speech and debate is encouraged.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread