Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Christ88

Banned
Dec 11, 2020
Netherland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't treat my anxiety properly, I have tried to deal with my anxiety to sleep, but I can't be done to sleep with my anxiety?

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super nice! Wouldn’t it be cool if us COVID campers could jam together on the internet some how?

Probably could on Skype .But its so slow it would have to be a ...VERY slow song :icon_scratch::tongue3:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that the ground is frozen I'll have to put away most of my detectors and digging tools, so I'll have to unpack "Sleazy Sue," my pet name for my Barrett M82, and "scope" out a few hides. I like to bring my buddy Jim Beam, with me because he always makes me laugh after dropping a target. Yep, 12.7x99 mm of stress relief!:thumbsup:

Jim beam and a 50 cal....im in Terry!!:occasion14:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

And then I smoke 2 more !! And I don't even have anxiety !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that the ground is frozen I'll have to put away most of my detectors and digging tools, so I'll have to unpack "Sleazy Sue," my pet name for my Barrett M82, and "scope" out a few hides. I like to bring my buddy Jim Beam, with me because he always makes me laugh after dropping a target. Yep, 12.7x99 mm of stress relief!:thumbsup:

Funny how us men name are loved ones my AR is Little Bo Peep, keep your powder dry.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Personal Law of Attraction - Any woman I'm attracted to can't stand the sight of me and any woman attracted to me is not very attractive! Lol!

OP
OP
C

claypile

Mar 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It doesn't exist!

It does exist to some people. It seems that you're not believing this thing, am I right? How are you right now by that way? "just a caring stranger"

fevercyrus

Mar 24, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It does exist to some people. It seems that you're not believing this thing, am I right? How are you right now by that way? "just a caring stranger"

I really don't believe it exists unless there is something strange that will happen to me that will change my stance.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super nice! Wouldn’t it be cool if us COVID campers could jam together on the internet some how?

Some great chords in this :)

ArielArtifacts

Greenie
Jan 4, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since the pandemic is still not solved. I know some people are having anxiety. The thing is, How do you deal with your anxiety during these pandemic days? Can you share it here?

Life is miserable lately with the virus and its new variant. I want to scream out loud about what happened to the world? Never-ending viruses as I can see. I don't want to think about it, but how? I am sorry for ranting it here, I am just carried away by emotions. Oh God, please heal the world and make it a better place.

OP
OP
C

claypile

Mar 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Life is miserable lately with the virus and its new variant. I want to scream out loud about what happened to the world? Never-ending viruses as I can see. I don't want to think about it, but how? I am sorry for ranting it here, I am just carried away by emotions. Oh God, please heal the world and make it a better place.

Just don't think about it. All these things will come to an end. Just pray and focus on raising your vibrations. Trust your instincts and above all, trust God.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Just don't think about it. All these things will come to an end. Just pray and focus on raising your vibrations. Trust your instincts and above all, trust God.
There have always been viruses. They aren’t going away. The more we stay cooped up, the less immunity we have. There’s a deadly virus out there but it’s not what you think.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread