HOW CAN A 9 INCH COIL AIR TEST THIS DEEP??

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its version 4 filters I built off fast. Sens 93 tx 3, full tones, -2.5 disc, reactivity 2, silencer -1, 7kh.

mudwhale

Jun 12, 2017
CT
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Calabash
All you do is air tests in your backyard. Your tests are invalid on about 100 points. Show me "in the field" finds of yours and I will show you mine.....I use a machine that DEUS would NOT want to search behind... Leaves Deus in the dust....I know...Used them ,side by side...Deus doesn't even come close!!! ...Hint... It's not an ATP....

Last edited:

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Calabash
All you do is air tests in your backyard. Your tests are invalid on about 100 points. Show me "in the field" finds of yours and I will show you mine.....I use a machine that DEUS would NOT want to search behind... Leaves Deus in the dust....I know...Used them ,side by side...Deus doesn't even come close!!! ...Hint... It's not an ATP....

You used them side-by-side? Can you be more vague?. Look the Impact looks like a great machine. Contemplated it for awhile. Who knows. May even get one at some point. But seriously, if you think all CD does is air tests, then you obviously have not been paying attention to all the videos. I would like to see a side-by-side of the Deus and Impact but swinging a machine for a few tests or even "side-by-side" for a few hours does not tell the story. I do not think anyone can say the Deus is better than the Impact nor the opposite at this point because the Impact is too new. I do know that there are spects of the Deus I prefer over the Impact (weight for one). The impact is not waterproof that I know of, the Deus can easily be configured to be waterproof without even adding a waterproof kit. I like that Nokta is offering concentric coil options for the Impact - they are listening to their customers. But seriously, you have conclusive proof the Deus would not want to search behind the Impact. I say show me.

Video would be nice but at the very least furnish some info about the Deus user (e.g., how long and how many hours swinging the Deus, info on the site, and the Deus setiup) Similar impact info would be nice too. 5 to 0 silvers means diddly.

Last edited:

Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Apr 13, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, NOX 600, XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
^ $200 says this will not happen ^

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess he forgot to watch my hunting videos because the test videos hurt his little feelings so bad... What would you like to see ? Spanish silver? confederate buttons? king georges ? 36 one piece eagle artillery buttons ? cannon ball? . Those old coins are a little harder to find here than up there in the northeast . As for the impact comments you have had it 2 weeks so give us a break!! Go watch some of my hunting videos and calm down. Can you say hater! BTW why do you think he sent you the nokta and kept his deus to hunt with?? Read between the lines my friend!
Its version 4 filters I built off fast. Sens 93 tx 3, full tones, -2.5 disc, reactivity 2, silencer -1, 7kh.

HuntinDog

Bronze Member
May 26, 2010
No. Cal.
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer
Everyone has their brands and likes them for what ever reason.
Air tests are just that! and don't show real world results.
They are done to get an idea of the capabilities of a machine and what settings work for what you are looking for.
Tuning your machine, no matter which one, to the best parameters for a hunt is always the best.
CD's video is an eye opener of what the Deus can do, even if it's just an "air" test.
It's to bad that this thread is turning into a shooting match between Brand loyal posters.
Try to keep on point...

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LET ME CORRECT THIS STATEMENT BELOW he actually bought a impact sorry wrong guy.
I guess he forgot to watch my hunting videos because the test videos hurt his little feelings so bad... What would you like to see ? Spanish silver? confederate buttons? king georges ? 36 one piece eagle artillery buttons ? cannon ball? . Those old coins are a little harder to find here than up there in the northeast . As for the impact comments you have had it 2 weeks so give us a break!! Go watch some of my hunting videos and calm down. Can you say hater! BTW why do you think he sent you the nokta and kept his deus to hunt with?? Read between the lines my friend!

mudwhale

Jun 12, 2017
CT
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You used them side-by-side? Can you be more vague?. Look the Impact looks like a great machine. Contemplated it for awhile. Who knows. May even get one at some point. But seriously, if you think all CD does is air tests, then you obviously have not been paying attention to all the videos. I would like to see a side-by-side of the Deus and Impact but swinging a machine for a few tests or even "side-by-side" for a few hours does not tell the story. I do not think anyone can say the Deus is better than the Impact nor the opposite at this point because the Impact is too new. I do know that there are spects of the Deus I prefer over the Impact (weight for one). The impact is not waterproof that I know of, the Deus can easily be configured to be waterproof without even adding a waterproof kit. I like that Nokta is offering concentric coil options for the Impact - they are listening to their customers. But seriously, you have conclusive proof the Deus would not want to search behind the Impact. I say show me.

Video would be nice but at the very least furnish some info about the Deus user (e.g., how long and how many hours swinging the Deus, info on the site, and the Deus setiup) Similar impact info would be nice too. 5 to 0 silvers means diddly.

No need to demonstrate or do video! That is all BS. Impact trounces DEUS on all fronts especially target ID. Ive hunted with both here and Deus cant ID for squat. Impact is more accurate on IDs better that any machine I have owned. It is a park and trash site killer. Deus....not so much. Crap IDs.....Run one and You'll see really quick... If you haven't run one You are the blind leading the blinder folks. LOL!!!!

Last edited:

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really glad the kids and teenagers are keeping the hobby alive. You must not know enough to be able to articulate the settings for the detectors, yet. That's disappointing but nothing you should be ashamed of. We all have to start somewhere. Come on back and post some useful info once you learn how to use your machine and we can have a meaningful discussion. Thanks for giving it a shot though, valient attempt at trying to make any point whatsoever, but not quite successful. Keep practicing, you'll figure it out.

Happy Hunting and don't inhale too much of that DEET.

Last edited:

Cuyamaca

May 2, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Dēus
AT Pro
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
member-berries-men-s-v-neck-t-shirt-by-canvas.jpg Member not to feed the trolls.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure.net does not have trolls just those who may not have objectivity and have trouble expressing themselves in a respectful manner. Furthermore, I am always game to help out those who are just learning their equipment and techniques which appears to be the case here.

It is always helpful to periodically refresh everyone on the rules: TreasureNet - Rules. Especially regarding tone, language, and ridiculing others simply because of the brand of detector they choose to use. Not helpful or constructive.

Last edited:

CharlesUpstateNY

Nov 13, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having just ordered a Deus and never having heard of this Impact before I searched some forums for the Impact this weekend, thinking what did I order the wrong machine? I found some hilarious Deus vs Impact exchanges from the two camps, they seem to hate each other lol. The Impact's weight alone would have crossed it off my list I'm done with heavy machines.

Trivia - Weirdest thing to me about the Deus, watching guys swinging just the lower rod and coil over a target. One guy was carrying the stock 9 inch coil on a lower rod on his belt like a pin pointer. With no coil cord and no detector attached it looked hilarious. lol

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the deus family Charles don't worry the deus loves NY

HuntinDog

Bronze Member
May 26, 2010
No. Cal.
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer
Charles,
I carry my 11" or 9" coil with lower rod in my belt in the small of my back when on an open woods hunt.
That way I can switch to which ever one I need.
Now when I buy the HF coils I'm going to need a different plan...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions