pelosi.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 87
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
If its all part of the agenda,you wont be able to identify them because the only persons to get caught,or killed themselves,didnt commit the crime.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
You can't in advance . Once they identify themselves I recommend a steady hand and a clear sight picture .

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
You guys are one crazy bunch.Do you think treasure hunters are all crazy?.I really think there is a connection between treasure hunting and being crazy.We might soon be targets!. :-Q

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You guys are one crazy bunch.Do you think treasure hunters are all crazy?.I really think there is a connection between treasure hunting and being crazy.We might soon be targets

I'll take that as a compliment.To be considered normal now a days you suppose to believe everything that youre told by the government and the main stream media.If thats the case please by all means consider me off my rocker.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
But i got papers cash.I can't even work around people i am so crazy.My landlord even hates to come here when it's time to pay rent.It sucks being crazy.Keep up the good work.Very entertaining. :-D

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
I agree with Red James.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I think cash and Alex Jones would make a great team.You may hit it big cash.Keep doing what you like.I like it.It's great not living in a communist country were everyone can talk as they please.And the information age is fun.Can be dangerous but fun.Cash is a Info Engineer.I made a new word and title for you cash.The Info Engineer!
=-O

Last edited:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I made a new title for him too, but i'd get banned again for using it! :)

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I made a new title for him too, but i'd get banned again for using it!

I think youre more afraid of the reply that you would get from me than you are getting banned:wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread