How did you hear about Treasurenet.com - Treasure Hunting Community

jselph

Jan 18, 2013
New Orleans, LA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Mark "LTD"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watched an old episode of Decoded last night that explored the Beale papers and did a Google search. This was one of the sites listed.

Huber Sumter SC

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2013
Sumter SC
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been watching Diggers. Got the bug bought a Whites slot and googled and found tent. Been reading all I can and I think your site is the greatest. Down loaded the I pad app and really enjoy seeing all the finds...

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just stumbled across it in the dark of the night, seemed friendly and helpful so I've stayed...........63bkpkr

dboyd0041

Jan 29, 2013
Grayson, Ky
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this site because I got into metal detecting very recently. I was googling some good settings for my metal detector I got(Bounty Hunter pioneer 101) and stumbled across a very helpful forum that was on this site. I figured since there's this whole community behind metal detecting and the people generally seem nice and helpful, maybe I should join and as I get proficient help out people like I was helped! This site seems great!

boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
I always found it commingled with Western and Eastern Treasures site until recently in last 10 years? What happened? Thank you Jeff and John for showing how to post pictures, this is the best place I know of now, I have been retired for 4 years. It is like Facebook but better! HH Boris{David}!

Last edited:

Plates5

Greenie
Apr 15, 2009
Topsail, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-7a Pro
Whites CoinMaster 6000D S2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found through MD buddy in Ohio.

cubicleking

Jan 24, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I found TreasureNet by word of mouth. I live a block from the beach and have talked to a few guys on the beach. First person I talked to with his MD in hand mentioned this forum by name, along with a local dealer I could get my MD from. I love this place.

MitchellB

Feb 3, 2013
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was doing a Google search comparing some metal detectors that I'm interested in buying when I ran across this site. It looked l could learn a lot from everyone here about this new hobby I am about to get into and decided to join the forum.

Doodle Bug

Feb 4, 2013
I found this place using google to research some information about local history and artifacts.

JWoodruff

Feb 6, 2013
Came up often in my md searching on the internet. Then it came up as I was looking to see if there were any metal detecting apps in the google playstore. Downloaded the app and here I am..

sentinel1977

Greenie
Feb 11, 2013
SE Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
AT Pro... Someday whatever beeps for now
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Was searching google for md stuff and you're site kept popping up asking if I wanted to get the app finally I did and here I am

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread