How did you hear about Treasurenet.com - Treasure Hunting Community

trikeman72

Feb 12, 2013
sentinel1977 said:
Was searching google for md stuff and you're site kept popping up asking if I wanted to get the app finally I did and here I am

Same here bro!
Now I can't find the for sale forum I had in browser lol

Skinsfan

Feb 14, 2013
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Garret Pro Pointer
Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Google search researching detectors.

Rudy74

Feb 1, 2013
Rush springs, oklahoma
Detector(s) used
an old sears discriminator, switchin to a garret AT pro metal detector with 8.5 x 11 w/ pro formation DD coil real soon i hope
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i found treasurenet by accident, i was looking up information on jesse james and the knights of the golden circle and came acrossed while reading one of the members story about it the subject. looked at the site and liked it and decided to join. now i am just trying to get a feel for it and get around on here.

pjduff

Mar 3, 2012
Madison, IN
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-x, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was researching a find I made and one of the pictures that came up and matched my find was linked to a post on here so I joined. Ended up not getting on here much and forgetting my username and password :BangHead: so I ended up joining again a couple years later!! Now I can't imagine not being a member here!!

ralmaraz

Feb 23, 2013
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QSIGWP Quick Silver Metal Detector with Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found treasure net on google. I'm new to metal Detecting and wanted to join a club or community where I can learn and ask questions about my new hobby.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found you in the links on Treasurelore.com, Floridas fabulous treasures. After lurking, needed to join, and glad I did!

ClodChopper

Mar 6, 2013
Oakland Co. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fischer F70
Garrett ACE 350
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Raven model 25 and other hacking tools
1part piss / 3 parts vinegar
30 round mags
God Bless America!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been reserching this hobby for a few years. I would go from web site to web site, looking at products. But, often found myself in forums looking for honest reviews. More often than not, I found myself here roaming your threads and getting solid information. It was a natural choice to join this community.

roygpa

Mar 5, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Sunray X-1, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+ Garrett AT-Pro, Fisher F5, Fisher F2, 2- Garrett Pro Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Silver Worm

Aug 26, 2012
Columbus, Ms.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Eurotek Pro, Fisher F11, Garrett Pro Pointer. AT, Lesche digging tool. 5x8 and 8.5x11 DD coils, 4.5 Super Sniper coil.
Primary Interest:
Other
I heard about Treasure Net from fellow member Tom Bigbee! Thank you, Tom, uh Steve! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread