How do I make a 'Blog' on T-Net ?

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess that I could research myself but I don't have the concentration at this time. :sadsmiley:

I been wanting to do this for a long time 'years' & for different reasons.

Although we had a Great Va-Ka in FL from the 14 -20th of July , I been in a super funk of depression,
don't know why :dontknow: , tho I have some suspensions.

Ill shut up & hopefully start a blog for my-self & anyone who can relate.

May God Bless us all.
Davers

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Guess that I could research myself but I don't have the concentration at this time. :sadsmiley:

I been wanting to do this for a long time 'years' & for different reasons.

Although we had a Great Va-Ka in FL from the 14 -20th of July , I been in a super funk of depression,
don't know why :dontknow: , tho I have some suspensions.

Ill shut up & hopefully start a blog for my-self & anyone who can relate.

May God Bless us all.
Davers

I donā€™t know Davers about the blog setup but I just wanted our to know youā€™re not alone. Iā€™ve suffered from depression, social anxiety, panic attacks, addictions (16 years sober and clean) all my life and I know weā€™re kindred spirit so I wanted to reach out and tell you Iā€™ve been through hell and back in life and you can bend my ear anytime.

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I donā€™t know Davers about the blog setup but I just wanted our to know youā€™re not alone. Iā€™ve suffered from depression, social anxiety, panic attacks, addictions (16 years sober and clean) all my life and I know weā€™re kindred spirit so I wanted to reach out and tell you Iā€™ve been through hell and back in life and you can bend my ear anytime.

Thanks .....With all my heart.

No funny stuff lol but I feel we are of the same cut of meat or God sent us out (to be Born around the same time period ) or something like that .

I been depressed with Anxiety since I can remember , It really sux, as you know.

Ill overcome this small battle & hopefully get out tomorrow for the first time in almost a month ( I have not missed more than a week of detecting in the past 7+ years , 'In all seasons '.

Again I appreciate the sincere reply , & will take you up on that "Ear" offer when I can type more than 3-5 words a minute.
GD to you the Wife ..Possum

Peace My Brother .
Davey / Davers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions