How do I make a 'Blog' on T-Net ?

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess that I could research myself but I don't have the concentration at this time. :sadsmiley:

I been wanting to do this for a long time 'years' & for different reasons.

Although we had a Great Va-Ka in FL from the 14 -20th of July , I been in a super funk of depression,
don't know why :dontknow: , tho I have some suspensions.

Ill shut up & hopefully start a blog for my-self & anyone who can relate.

May God Bless us all.
Davers

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Guess that I could research myself but I don't have the concentration at this time. :sadsmiley:

I been wanting to do this for a long time 'years' & for different reasons.

Although we had a Great Va-Ka in FL from the 14 -20th of July , I been in a super funk of depression,
don't know why :dontknow: , tho I have some suspensions.

Ill shut up & hopefully start a blog for my-self & anyone who can relate.

May God Bless us all.
Davers

I don’t know Davers about the blog setup but I just wanted our to know you’re not alone. I’ve suffered from depression, social anxiety, panic attacks, addictions (16 years sober and clean) all my life and I know we’re kindred spirit so I wanted to reach out and tell you I’ve been through hell and back in life and you can bend my ear anytime.

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t know Davers about the blog setup but I just wanted our to know you’re not alone. I’ve suffered from depression, social anxiety, panic attacks, addictions (16 years sober and clean) all my life and I know we’re kindred spirit so I wanted to reach out and tell you I’ve been through hell and back in life and you can bend my ear anytime.

Thanks .....With all my heart.

No funny stuff lol but I feel we are of the same cut of meat or God sent us out (to be Born around the same time period ) or something like that .

I been depressed with Anxiety since I can remember , It really sux, as you know.

Ill overcome this small battle & hopefully get out tomorrow for the first time in almost a month ( I have not missed more than a week of detecting in the past 7+ years , 'In all seasons '.

Again I appreciate the sincere reply , & will take you up on that "Ear" offer when I can type more than 3-5 words a minute.
GD to you the Wife ..Possum

Peace My Brother .
Davey / Davers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread