how do you make time for the other half

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
A serious question for once My wife is a computer widow/metal detecting widow/college widow/business widow

She is pretty cool about all this things I do how do you guys and gals find time for your other half choclates and flowers no longer cut it.

What do you all to for romatic ideas as my idea of romance is an evening at mcdonalds

Any tips would be helpful

Michigander2005

May 30, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS III , Freedom 3, and GTP 1350
Save the flowers for birthdays

Free tip that works great cook dinner couple times a week ;D

syko

Oct 20, 2007
Pasadena, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
how about next time you find a real nice ring,,bury it in your backyard where you know it will be...and tell
her if she can help you "tune it" ..that she needs to swipe it and you need to verify the "coil height" or something ::)

Maybe better off if you bury it in a ring box.. :D

Diggerbarns

Oct 30, 2007
Better turn off the computer,and put the MD in the corner.Atfer all the MD is just a hobby.If its more time she needs than give it to her.Maybe some day you two will have children Just think of taking your son or daughter out with a MD. :)

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought mine a detector... only hes ever gone once hunting with me... I just pack up my gear, ask if ya wanna go...and end up going myself....

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would take her out to dinner couple times a week to a place with real plates and table cloths. It helps to learn how to hold an expression of intrest like your really listening to her yak. LOL.

rebelLT

Feb 26, 2007
SE Kansas
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE PRO, XLT, Teknetics Omega
my wife and I both hunt together when we have the time. The kids, now thats another story.

Diggerbarns

Oct 30, 2007
Sandman said:
I would take her out to dinner couple times a week to a place with real plates and table cloths. It helps to learn how to hold an expression of intrest like your really listening to her yak. LOL.
It helps if you dont MENTALLY undress your waitress too :o ROLMAO

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
Sandman said:
did as suggested result ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D enough said

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread