Upvote 0

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
A red wagon would be adorable!!! We use a flat folding cart.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew "a brief history of time" had no real world applications!

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Will the real slim shady please stand up! Dawg a wagon sounds dope

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Well depends on your volume. When me and my dad do our weekly volume, we can carry a box of halves 2 boxes of nickels and 4 boxes of cents all in one carry. I can usually tote the halves, nickels, and a box of cents. Now if your doing boxes in volume as Timzim does, then maybe invest in a $50 dolly from harbor frieght? Or the red wagon would be a nice touch :)

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I walk a mile to the bank, get a few boxes (usual trip = 1 nickel box and a few penny boxes) and walk a mile home.

Eldar11

Mar 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I normally use a messenger bag to take boxes in and out, but sometimes just hand carry. It gets precarious sometimes, and 2 boxes of nickels and a box of halves in one pack is really heavy!

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just haul them out. I can usually handle up to 4 boxes of halves (around 90 pounds) at once. I've added some nice upper body muscle thanks to this hobby, my arms are bigger than they were in HS when I was lifting 3-4 times a week.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
There was a similar thread on here a couple months back that everyone posted some picks of what they used to pick up with, TallGuy had a neat little hauler he made out of a milk crate and dolly, HH, Maverick.

crazyfish

Jul 20, 2010
Dude, get one of those motorized Escalades that they sell at Toys R Us. You'd be sportin' with style homeslice - Chrome Wheels, Tinted Windows and a boomin' system.......Heck's Yeah!

BillyOceansEleven

May 6, 2011
Three boxes or fewer I just carry it in by hand, although three boxes of halves can get really heavy if you have to wait in a line for any length of time. More than that I use a dolly I bought from Sam's Club for $40 years ago. I have a collapsible dolly that folds up nicely I got from Office Max but I find the wheels get off track really easily making it useless.

I wouldn't use a red wagon. It just seems like it would draw a lot of attention, although I guess someone going into a bank with a moving dolly would attract almost as much.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Just have the tellers bring them to your car. It might require a few more zeroes in your accounts to obtain that level of service, but having clout is nice indeed.

sheepdog_tx

Aug 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome friends, i am seeking knowledge on how to maneuver boxes of coins from bank to the vehicle. I cant lift many heavy objects in succession but an idea came to me,would it be possible to bring along a small red wagon to help maneuver the boxes back to the vehicle?

I thank everyone for there suggestions and ideas.

I'm thinking opening a wormhole from the bank to the house is best in your case.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread