All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like she had to work to get that reputation laughing9

WORK ??? sounds dirty to some.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smart, enterprising young woman.....making good money with lots of free exposure in a bad economy. :thumbsup: :laughing9:

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008
"When this fade's she still will only be a student."
I do suspect a whole lot richer while doing that.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't she spend about 60,000$/ year on school, and another 20k on rent,, or some such. And then she wants another 1-3k / year for her extracurricular activity, who pays for the 80 k? She really is a plant. Law school. PHHHHBBBBT way to many activist lawyers already!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
Smart, enterprising young woman.....making good money with lots of free exposure in a bad economy. :thumbsup: :laughing9:

Anyone want to take a wild guess what the title of her best seller will be? :laughing9:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bigscoop said:
bigscoop said:

Anyone want to take a wild guess what the title of her best seller will be? :laughing9:

"WHO'S THE DADDY?" and how to keep track of who's who? :angel7: Red :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For about five years I was on the local TV news every night - being slid into the back of an ambulance during their opening credits.

I'd rather be rich than famous!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
The Internet has made us ALL famous! If you're a "regular" anywhere...here, facebook, twitter etc etc then you're well known...worldwide!
Take me....I'm known in one form or another in almost every state in the USA, yet i've never been there! My best female friend lives in San Francisco. My best (online) male friend lives in Boca Raton. People know me all over Texas, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, New York, New Orleans and Washington state, to name a few. People know me in Canada, mostly in Ontario for some odd reason, but also British Columbia and New Brunswick. I'm known by people in many parts of Australia, Europe and probably Asia,though i can't recall anyone there right now lol.
All this is without Sweden, where i live and the UK, my homeland, where a lot more people know me. For better or worse, i'm "world famous"....As are the rest of you, and we get a lot more than 15 mins! ;D

The only difference with "fame" in it's true sense is that many of them are better looking than us and get paid a lot more! :BangHead:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although the Original Posts makes No sense ????

This does

bigscoop said:

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

What is there a full Moon ?
posts are getting Way out there lately :icon_scratch:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first post is darn confusing to me :laughing9:

summary is some student got called a slut on a radio and somehow is capitalizing on it??? I dont' know what situation he is referring to tho cause I haven't heard about it. (which suits me just fine)

good for her. I say find the money anyway you can. For those who are funding her fame, you are idiots. hold onto your hard earned cash :headbang:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick, what makes this story funny, especially to me is that it comes from Rush Limbaugh. An ultraconservative radio host who is nothing more than a walking joke himself.

He talked about locking up drug addicts and throwing away the key, all the time he was addicted to Oxycontin :laughing9: More than once has he not only stuck his foot, but his whole leg into his mouth.

It's no wonder he is so big :laughing9:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh, a Rush story. that explains it :laughing9: :laughing9:

lock up all the addicts and throw away the key? hmm...govt. would have to hire unemployed people to fill the spots to build, say, 10K more prisons. yea that will get us moving in the right direction :laughing7:

cracker

Apr 1, 2009
coming to a town near you
Detector(s) used
several
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
FarmerChick, what makes this story funny, especially to me is that it comes from Rush Limbaugh. An ultraconservative radio host who is nothing more than a walking joke himself.

He talked about locking up drug addicts and throwing away the key, all the time he was addicted to Oxycontin :laughing9: More than once has he not only stuck his foot, but his whole leg into his mouth.

It's no wonder he is so big :laughing9:
exactly. :thumbsup:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes he was joking, Never heard of him saying to throw all addicts in jail, though.
The other side of the coin, the ultraliberal hosts, call private individuals, who do not go to Capital Hill begging for more money, A whole lot worse! No apologies offered from them!

Matter of fact, when they say many vile things, they say conservatives just do not understand they were joking. ::) Or like this one, from the Governor of N.C. "We should suspend elections so that the house and senate can finish their work." She claimed she was joking there.

Don't fall for Sparts antics Farmerchick. He is trying to draw you out! :whip2: :laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave44 said:
Yes he was joking, Never heard of him saying to throw all addicts in jail, though.
The other side of the coin, the ultraliberal hosts, call private individuals, who do not go to Capital Hill begging for more money, A whole lot worse! No apologies offered from them!

Matter of fact, when they say many vile things, they say conservatives just do not understand they were joking. ::) Or like this one, from the Governor of N.C. "We should suspend elections so that the house and senate can finish their work." She claimed she was joking there.

Don't fall for Sparts antics Farmerchick. He is trying to draw you out! :whip2: :laughing7:

So this is a Political Thread ?

http://forum.treasurenet.com/rules

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not at all Jeff, I just love pointing out hypocrites, nothing more, nothing less :laughing9:

It's even funnier how some people can take to any on air personality and make excuses for them. Nothing like defending any bloated windbag when they are hypocrites :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread