HOW LIGHT IS THE lobo?

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This detector weighs about 3.5 pounds. While it is also a nice coin detector/jewelry machine, it will be unstable in the wet sand or saltwater on the coasts due to no saltwater mode and it's high sensitivity. The beach environment is rough on land detectors, and your better off with a true water detector.

OP
OP
Rob66

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
Thanks sandman!!! Everytime I read your post Bill Dance voice narrates.

In the event you don't know who Bill Dance is, he is a highly knowledgable bass fishing champion.Has his own show.

Happy hunting.
Thanks again
RD

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course I know who Bill Dance is, even met him many years ago. I tried the fishing tournament circuit but couldn't afford all the travel and practice sessions. You ever heard of Burke Fishing Lures? I was a Field Tester with Bill, but he got all the money, I got some free lures and worms.

I am honored that you associate me with Bill. He is a great fisherman! You ever seen the videos of Bill fishin' with Jerry Reed?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread