How long did it take you to receive your bazooka?

Goldfleks

Jan 30, 2016
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT-300, Tesoro Sand Shark 10.5", Bazooka Sniper, Bazooka Prospector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys,

Just curious what the average time from order to delivery you guys had on your box? They said 10 business days plus transit. I ordered on the 16th of last month, and I'm still in the awaiting fulfillment status, which is 15 days later. Not a big deal, rains in Cali are just starting to happen, so don't need it yet. But it would be nice to have it for next week after this weekends storm.

I don't think I have ever checked for delivery so much on an item.

HMiller

Aug 6, 2015
Darrington, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Bazooka Sniper 30", Gold Cube 4 Stack, Gold Cube Trommel, Gold Screw Trommel, Jaw crushers, Impact Mill, Shaker Table, Spiral Wheels, Blue Bowl, Sluices, Picks, Pry Bars, Shovels,
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm in the same boat. Ordered on the 24th, awaiting fulfillment. Came down with the flu so it would tick me off if I had it now anyway.

triple d

Nov 17, 2013
Central N.H
Detector(s) used
36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, And related gold prospecting equipment
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It will be worth the wait. Hang in there.

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys need to remember the Bazooka is built after they are ordered , and you also ordered after the Christmas rush . I'm sure you will get them soon , just be patient . I'm still waiting on my Gold Hogg Raptor Flair 2.0 . LOL and the wait is killing me .

PurpleGold

Apr 17, 2015
Superior, Colorado
Detector(s) used
30" Sniper Bazooka Gold Trap, X-Stream Hybrid Pro hand dredge, Royal Manufacturing 54" Powered Stream Sluice, Pans of all different sizes and shapes
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm still waiting for a Bazooka and it's been over a month.

OP
OP
G

Goldfleks

Jan 30, 2016
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My order status just changed to shipped, which only makes it worse!

Thanks guys @ bazooka, can't wait to get her in the water when she comes!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I talked with Todd today and they are really slammed with orders. I know its hard to wait but it will be worth it. Every sluice is hand built and they do not cut corners just to get them out the door. They are knocking them out as fast as they can and when you get yours you will appreciate the wait all the more. My last Bazooka was shipped the California gold rush method which is miner to miner. It only had to travel 30 miles but through different hands which was really difficult because it was a much longer time than normal shipping and somehow it got field tested more than once before I was able to finally put my hands on it. Good luck to all.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I talked to Todd last night. I'm going in this weekend to help him bang some boxes out, to rainy to dig....That will bring the production staff up to TWO people. We'll make a decent dent. Severel dealers signed on and made large orders after the holidays. Then people get there tax returns and it seems its time to gear up. Feast and famine you could hire three guys then come June its a box a day ordered if your lucky. Be patient fellas youll get your gold traps!!!!!

Bigauman

Mar 23, 2015
Got mine 2 years ago and it took around 10 days. I payed for shipping but when they found out i lived in Coloma were they are made they refunded my shipping and hand delivered it to my door.

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I ordered a Super Mini on 2/17 and I got it in less than a week. Then I decided to pull the trigger on a Miner, hoping to beat the Spring gear-up rush, I ordered it on 2/29. I figured that they were slammed with orders, and I got lucky that they had a Super Mini on hand. So It's no problem to wait. I just renewed my club memberships, so I'm waiting for the Spring thaw.

OP
OP
G

Goldfleks

Jan 30, 2016
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So how's my box look?

Couple of sprinkles for my first time out with my own gear. Thanks Todd! Made my day! Nothing like a box that a total amateur can toss in the water and still find some color with a couple buckets. I ran 10 half buckets total mostly overburden, got some color and a nice break from the city.

Met a lot of nice folks out on the East Fork as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2202.JPG
    IMG_2202.JPG
    428.4 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_20160313_094502395.jpg
    IMG_20160313_094502395.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 221

PurpleGold

Apr 17, 2015
Superior, Colorado
Detector(s) used
30" Sniper Bazooka Gold Trap, X-Stream Hybrid Pro hand dredge, Royal Manufacturing 54" Powered Stream Sluice, Pans of all different sizes and shapes
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My original 30" Sniper was damaged by usps. Chris at BGT sent me one that had router damage to appease me while he makes me another. Since my original order I've been waiting for about 2.5 months. I've called numerous times and emailed and have not heard back. So I still have two damaged snipers and doubt I will ever actually get a new one in good condition. Thanks Bazooka Gold Trap for ****ing me over. Sorry, it's past time for being patient. Why was I put to the end of the line?

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My original 30" Sniper was damaged by usps. Chris at BGT sent me one that had router damage to appease me while he makes me another. Since my original order I've been waiting for about 2.5 months. I've called numerous times and emailed and have not heard back. So I still have two damaged snipers and doubt I will ever actually get a new one in good condition. Thanks Bazooka Gold Trap for ****ing me over. Sorry, it's past time for being patient. Why was I put to the end of the line?

Why not get some abs glue, fix them both up and sell one?

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't really know anyone with a hand made product that can just ship a loaner when the mailman damages or destroys the original Item. I was in the shop Saturday and Sunday. There will be 30ish boxes going out this week. I know 15 were going out Monday. The cue is so full I didn't even look at names I just put my head down and tried to get as much done as I could.
There are three people who can make the things start to finish one of those people isn't going to be in the shop. I help when I can. Like I said before there were a couple 10 plus box orders from dealers added in a short amount of time one of them in New Zealand. I know Todd wishes he had a magic wand. instead theres a lonely little shop plastic and hand tools.
people could speculate oh just do this...hire more people, blah blah.....I promise its not so straight forward its a small business that gets the occasional HUGE demand.

A box with router damage will work just as well as a non cosmetically affected box. I'm sorry if you feel you were messed with. Its too bad the mailman lost/broke the first box as the timeline on that one was reasonable.

I'm sure you can send back the loaner and mail damaged box for a full refund.

HMiller

Aug 6, 2015
Darrington, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Bazooka Sniper 30", Gold Cube 4 Stack, Gold Cube Trommel, Gold Screw Trommel, Jaw crushers, Impact Mill, Shaker Table, Spiral Wheels, Blue Bowl, Sluices, Picks, Pry Bars, Shovels,
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mine is sitting at the PO this morning. Thanks for helping out over there Goldwasher, I appreciate it.

PurpleGold

Apr 17, 2015
Superior, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Why not get some abs glue, fix them both up and sell one?

Long story but I'll try to make it quick. Since USPS damaged the sniper in shipping Chris at BGT said he was going to make a claim with them so he wanted the sniper back with pictures of the damage as it arrived. He said he'd provide a return shipping label. I never received it. I emailed the pictures of the damage and never heard back about it. Chris sent me the router damaged loaner since I had already been waiting a while. I have not heard back about sending the loaner or damaged unit back.

I don't really know anyone with a hand made product that can just ship a loaner when the mailman damages or destroys the original Item. I was in the shop Saturday and Sunday. There will be 30ish boxes going out this week. I know 15 were going out Monday. The cue is so full I didn't even look at names I just put my head down and tried to get as much done as I could.
There are three people who can make the things start to finish one of those people isn't going to be in the shop. I help when I can. Like I said before there were a couple 10 plus box orders from dealers added in a short amount of time one of them in New Zealand. I know Todd wishes he had a magic wand. instead theres a lonely little shop plastic and hand tools.
people could speculate oh just do this...hire more people, blah blah.....I promise its not so straight forward its a small business that gets the occasional HUGE demand.

A box with router damage will work just as well as a non cosmetically affected box. I'm sorry if you feel you were messed with. Its too bad the mailman lost/broke the first box as the timeline on that one was reasonable.

I'm sure you can send back the loaner and mail damaged box for a full refund.

It sounds like you work for BGT? I'm sorry yours or whoevers business it is is so busy that you all cannot keep up with the demand. That sounds like a terrible dilemma that most business owners dream of. It's also kind of pathetic to use it as an excuse for mistakes. So you're saying I should be satisfied with a product that was shipped to me as a loaner and has manufacturing damage on it? The edge is very sharp and I've cut my hand on it. As a paying customer that right there is horrible service! And you are also saying I should pay to ship things that back to you for a refund?

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Less than 1/2 day

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long story but I'll try to make it quick. Since USPS damaged the sniper in shipping Chris at BGT said he was going to make a claim with them so he wanted the sniper back with pictures of the damage as it arrived. He said he'd provide a return shipping label. I never received it. I emailed the pictures of the damage and never heard back about it. Chris sent me the router damaged loaner since I had already been waiting a while. I have not heard back about sending the loaner or damaged unit back.

It sounds like you work for BGT? I'm sorry yours or whoevers business it is is so busy that you all cannot keep up with the demand. That sounds like a terrible dilemma that most business owners dream of. It's also kind of pathetic to use it as an excuse for mistakes. So you're saying I should be satisfied with a product that was shipped to me as a loaner and has manufacturing damage on it? The edge is very sharp and I've cut my hand on it. As a paying customer that right there is horrible service! And you are also saying I should pay to ship things that back to you for a refund?

Used to work there full time. Now i just help when i can..Fact is it is not as big as people think.. I have a mortgage and kids.
BAZOOKA is basically a neighborhood lemonade stand that gets a freeway off ramp detour put in overnight on a summer day ....you could get all the neighborhood kids involved....but when the road dept. Moves on the kids will have nothing to do but get in trouble.
Retooling is expensive. Every part is made in the shop and then the boxes.
I went in over the weekend to help Todd get out of the weeds. I'm working to build up credits to buy a dredge pump for my partners honda. And to help my friend get his product out the door.
I understand your frustration. In fact I'll talk to Chris today. I'll pay shipping out of my pocket to get the damaged boxes back to the shop. AND if you still want your sniper I'll cover the shipping on the trip back to you.
You just let me know what you want.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread