How long did it take you to receive your bazooka?

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Awesome! Cool to know who made my box. Super excited to get it in the water. I'm glad you guys are so busy! You have a great product, that's very well made. Keep at it and I'm sure you'll continually be successful. You have a VERY loyal following and it's clear why. From the first shovel I put thru my prospector I was impressed. After first clean out and saw the amount of -100 pcs it held on to I was hooked. I now knew why bgt owners are so loyal.

wildminer

Dec 2, 2015
Jefferson Coast
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've been loving my super mini, but am moving prospecting efforts to a larger stream, hence now have a 30" sniper on order. I can see the prospector next if everything works out. Thank you for your product and efforts.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Make sure to check the option of pre-loaded gold in the trap lol.

restless spirit

Mar 6, 2016
pa
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
these bazooka are just awesome .I felt bad when I misunderstood about about the highbanking option they are working on and I posted they would be coming out soon with it,thats how cool these bazookas are they give me gold fever!! my luck when my super mini shows up itll be snowing out again!! Pennsylvania weather knows no boundries!!lol bazooka rocks

restless spirit

Mar 6, 2016
pa
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
been three weeks ago today I ordered mine, ?

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You should be close. Took 4 weeks from order to delivery for my last one. Hang in there, there worth it. Here's my new sniper. Hopefully I can get it in the water this weekend.

Attachments

• 1460570135387.jpg
    1460570135387.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 135

mbparramore

Greenie
Mar 2, 2016
Arlington, WA
Primary Interest:
Other
Ordered my prospector on the 26th. Finally got the email today that is was shipped. Should be here Monday!! Can't wait!!!! It's suppose to be 80 degrees!

restless spirit

Mar 6, 2016
pa
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20160417_075904.jpg yea it came on Saturday.i ran it for three hours solid. and then I brought it home and ran my cons in the cleanup sluice beside it in this pic.,its really a fantastic little sluice.

restless spirit

Mar 6, 2016
pa
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20160417_110104.jpg it really is a cool sluice, for sure. if you could actually fill up the holding area in this super mini youd have a big chunk of change to cash in!

restless spirit

Mar 6, 2016
pa
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THE BANJO ROCKS! ITS NEVER LEAVIN MY ARSENAL...

mbparramore

Greenie
Mar 2, 2016
Arlington, WA
Primary Interest:
Other
I met Mike Pung (gold cube) at the Gold prospectors convention on sat and he was messing around with his banjo at the gold panning tables. He pulled up a butt load of flakes with his banjo. He looked at me and asked "where is your snuffer?" I gladly handed it over to him!!

johnh

Tenderfoot
Jun 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ordered a 30" sniper on the 17th of June and its still in awaiting fulfillment status! I talked the wife into letting me buy one since I gave up smoking and I have been out test panning a bunch of streams up near Pinedale WY for the last week and a half. I am up here all summer for work and what I thought was going to be a busy job doing 60-75 hours a week turned into a cupcake run where I only put in 35-40 a week so tons of time to go panning since it doesn't get dark here until 9:00pm at night.

I do feel like when I was a kid the days leading up to Christmas morning when I got to open all my toys that Santa brought :) wife isn't much into panning but she likes to come when I go and reads a book and calls me a dork so life is good :)

hopefully it arrives in the two week range I've seen in this thread and not the month+ range! this is my first sluice so I am very excited to see how it does up here. I never read anything about gold in this area of Wyoming unless its down near Atlantic city area or Casper/ Cheyenne area but I have been seeing some nice color from a couple of streams that I have hiked back to.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread