How Long Will It Be Before The Deciphered Pages Are Made Public For Most To See.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Masterpoe...the shenanigans on this thread ...let's get down to finalizing a solve of Beale...
And finally, no one will know (beforehand) any information on the Beale, from Legrand, until it is ready to be revealed. It is cracked...it is solved...be patient.
"Finalizing a solve of Beale" ? :icon_scratch:

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
"Finalizing a solve of Beale" ? :icon_scratch:

What I mean is to display the solution and "spoils"...to arrange delivery of solution through venue, lecture...etc. A planning of the "plan" is being constructed. It's not ready yet, be patient and I can imagine how hard this is to be. Put yourself in my shoes and imagine how difficult it is to stay "shut up" to further facts !!

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
What I mean is to display the solution and "spoils"...to arrange delivery of solution through venue, lecture...etc. A planning of the "plan" is being constructed. It's not ready yet, be patient and I can imagine how hard this is to be. Put yourself in my shoes and imagine how difficult it is to stay "shut up" to further facts !!

I get the frustration.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What I mean is to display the solution and "spoils"...to arrange delivery of solution through venue, lecture...etc. A planning of the "plan" is being constructed...
You can team up with Laf and do a stand up routine in the style of Abbot & Costello.
"Beale's on first, Morriss's on second, the "unknown author" is on third..."

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... John Thomas Beale Dorsey married a Catherine Chew Mason (grand daughter of the original owner of the Cliveden mansion) in 1846 at Cliveden, which is right at four miles north to northeast of the Mount Pleasant mansion (once a tavern). Beale Papers solution = multiple parts (some published already and some unrevealed)...
...and this has to do with Ward's 1885 Beale Papers job print pamphlet?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Would probably have been best to stay shut-up in regards to the claim until you actually had something more to show then all the others before you. Many before you have had the same grand venue in mind......so respectfully speaking, nothing earth shattering or new here, pretty routine claim within this treasure tale.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
That has been noticed.

Why on earth would I stay here among the naysayers...

I'll go away for a little while as the sun seems to burn a bit brightly for tired eyes. I'll be back when the day is new and I'll have more ideas for you...

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why on earth would I stay here among the naysayers...

I'll go away for a little while as the sun seems to burn a bit brightly for tired eyes. I'll be back when the day is new and I'll have more ideas for you...

Good idea, time for a break. Maybe step back and/or away from things for a while, perhaps reevaluate the practical application of the facts and details a little better. :thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Masterpoe...

In 23 years my research has identified the following locations where hidden wealth is suspected. I will place a (+) next to the locations that are protected sites in the US and cannot be validated as to provenance for wealth contained within. That means all indicators are that they are potent, but cannot be proven without legal implications:

Cliveden Mansion + (Philly)
Mount Pleasant Mansion + (Philly)
Minuteman + (Concord)
Kelpius Cave + (Philly)
Sugarloaf Hill + (Philly)
Machias Seal Island + (Near Grand Manan)
The Holly Treasure
Beale

The Holly Treasure is a stash of suspected Incan gold set in 1533 by one Pizarro Brother. This treasure search is as big as, or bigger, than Beale. I may be able to talk more about Beale in the next month or two...

Currently, operating funds are low to non existent. Looking for help in this arena.

BTW, glad to hear you're tired of the shenanigans on this thread ...let's get down to finalizing a solve of Beale. Then we can move onto the Holly Treasure and then put some good old fashioned friendly pressure on the other locations to cough up their wares. Treasure abounds !!

And finally, no one will know (beforehand) any information on the Beale, from Legrand, until it is ready to be revealed. It is cracked...it is solved...be patient.
Heh...

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Masterpoe...

In 23 years my research has identified the following locations where hidden wealth is suspected. I will place a (+) next to the locations that are protected sites in the US and cannot be validated as to provenance for wealth contained within. That means all indicators are that they are potent, but cannot be proven without legal implications:

Cliveden Mansion + (Philly)
Mount Pleasant Mansion + (Philly)
Minuteman + (Concord)
Kelpius Cave + (Philly)
Sugarloaf Hill + (Philly)
Machias Seal Island + (Near Grand Manan)
The Holly Treasure
Beale

The Holly Treasure is a stash of suspected Incan gold set in 1533 by one Pizarro Brother. This treasure search is as big as, or bigger, than Beale. I may be able to talk more about Beale in the next month or two...

Currently, operating funds are low to non existent. Looking for help in this arena.

BTW, glad to hear you're tired of the shenanigans on this thread ...let's get down to finalizing a solve of Beale. Then we can move onto the Holly Treasure and then put some good old fashioned friendly pressure on the other locations to cough up their wares. Treasure abounds !!

Thank you for your post! A lot of information to take in. Are all of these related? Or this is what you have been looking into?

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Thank you for your post! A lot of information to take in. Are all of these related? Or this is what you have been looking into?

They are related in that realizing their existence was due to the study of the Beale Papers (or) they were developed during the study of the Beale Papers. These locations represent the group P.A.R.K. (Project Arachnid Red Knee).

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are related in that realizing their existence was due to the study of the Beale Papers (or) they were developed during the study of the Beale Papers. These locations represent the group P.A.R.K. (Project Arachnid Red Knee).

The KGC, the Freemasons, the Illuminati, and the list goes on and on, all of them having stashes of wealth in various "inaccessible locations" and all of the claimants of such Beale treasure none-sense shouting success with nothing but their own creative imaginations to show for it. Nothing new in any of this, you do realize this, yes?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The KGC, the Freemasons, the Illuminati, and the list goes on and on, all of them having stashes of wealth in various "inaccessible locations" and all of the claimants of such Beale treasure none-sense shouting success with nothing but their own creative imaginations to show for it. Nothing new in any of this, you do realize this, yes?

Better watch what you say about the KGC, the Freemasons and the Illumanati until you research and find out they do exist and their treasures exist. You get me permission to dig and I will load as many dump trucks as can be loaded in a day from sunup to sundown.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better watch what you say about the KGC, the Freemasons and the Illumanati until you research and find out they do exist and their treasures exist. You get me permission to dig and I will load as many dump trucks as can be loaded in a day from sunup to sundown.

I never said these groups didn't exist, but all of this "trucks full of buried treasure" is ridiculous. Not a single stitch of actual evidence to support any of it. It's all just manufactured human nature, which is exactly why none of it has ever been recovered, "It's always there but it just can't be accessed." :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Is that group similar to SPECTRE of which Ian Fleming wrote?
Does its leader have a big white cat sitting on his lap?
Are they aware of a gold treasure at a fort in Kentucky?
Does P.A.R.K. have a cute spider logo? (That is a basic requirement for these organizations) :icon_thumright:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never said these groups didn't exist, but all of this "trucks full of buried treasure" is ridiculous. Not a single stitch of actual evidence to support any of it. It's all just manufactured human nature, which is exactly why none of it has ever been recovered, "It's always there but it just can't be accessed." :laughing7:

Well I have proof that it is there. So.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread