How many have found gold.....

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How many have found gold in more than one state? How many states? I have 2... AZ and CA. I am thinking of hitting up more states to see how many I can collect. How many have you collected? Even if just flakes and flour. TTC

Upvote 0

Barndawg

Jan 14, 2011
Illinois (STL area)
Detector(s) used
Home made gold prospecting equipment of various types
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, get this one..... A very small amount of flour gold from IL, flour & flakes from IN and a few small wanna be flakes from MO. Man, how I wish I could get to some better places with bigger/more gold. Maybe one of these days.....
Yes, maybe one of these days! Come on out this way! Take care. TTC

Doug Watson

Jul 29, 2010
Wash, Oreg, Calif, Ariz, Idaho, South Dakota, Alaska, and like everyone else, I'm still looking. Doug.

coolyguy

Jun 4, 2012
Yea! I found a ring that was 8 inches down. It was black. So I put it in my box. A month later I started to clean it. I thought it was a kids ring. Well as I started to clean it. I saw gold color. So I started getting excited! It turned out to be a gold ring with a 2 kt ruby on top. As soon as I learn how to post pics on here? I will put my finds on here. If someone can help me I would be thankful. I am a Newby. Lol

polekaat

Jan 5, 2006
Ramah, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug II
Technetics G2+
5" keene dredge
2 1/2" keene highbanker/dredge combo
Keene A-52 sluice
4 Stack Deluxe Gold Cube
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Alaska, Texas, Colorado, Wyoming, Washington, Oregon, and South Dakota.
Going back to dredge the Arkansas River in Colorado for 3 weeks around Labor day this year.

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
N. Georgia...I guess I have a few more states to check.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cali,Oregon,Nev.,Arizona,Canada,and Montana

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good work, guys! Take all the gold you can.... but leave only footprints. Tnx. TTC

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Alaska-arizona-calif-oregon-wyoming-nevada-utah-montana-costa rica-mexico-canada-brazil-colombia-and still lookn' for mo'mo'mo'-John

The Hose has covered some damn ground :skullflag: :find: .

Some good fishing in Costa Rica .

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GREAT fishn' in Cr but HUGE bloody gators too. Nuttn' more disturbing than to rent a kayak on the White Rive in Tortugero national park and have a tour operator pull up next to ya--hold out a dead chicken about 5' outta the water for the tourists to see a gator jump and chomp it outta his hands. Mind you I'm about 5 inches out of the water and have a great pic of a massive gator cruising alongside a me just sizing up a old man dinner inches from his massive jaws--NOT COOL. Made ziplining through the canopy seem tame by comparrison-John

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Got some nice 6 gram nuggets and flour in the Baker River,Plymouth NH years back! God Bless Chris

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

phishisgroovin

May 24, 2012
Kent, Wa.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Rolling through Oregon, had to stop the Semi to take a break. Seen a pile of dirt and rocks so i started fumbling through it for prizes & found this rock.

[video=facebook;405486846137908]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=405486846137908[/video]

Photo1873 (Medium).jpg

CheeseNugget

Tenderfoot
Jun 25, 2012
Placerville,CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found A very little amount in Illinois and a little in Indiana and am heading to California in 2 weeks I figure If I can find it in Illinois as I have then I can find it in California. The vial all the way to the left came from outside of Belleville, IL and the vial in the center left was found in Crawfordsville, IN and the vial in the middle right was found in Morgan monroe state forest in IN. the Garnets were found in all three and aren't worth anything but they are fun to look at. the vial all the way to the right is silver I found in Morgan monroe State forest in IN as-well. enjoy
IMG_20120625_143127.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread