How much rain/water Has your ATP seen?

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Since the monsoon season has came to Illinois,my ATP has seen a lot of action in the rain/water. I'm sure glad I got it,or I wouldn't be getting to coinshoot/hunt at all,with all this wet weather. After taking the ATP to the local swimming hole,and dowsing it good yesterday,I have complete confidence that wet conditions will have no effect on it. Just be sure to check your connections before each use in wet weather.:thumbsup:

Silver Worm

Aug 26, 2012
Columbus, Ms.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Eurotek Pro, Fisher F11, Garrett Pro Pointer. AT, Lesche digging tool. 5x8 and 8.5x11 DD coils, 4.5 Super Sniper coil.
Primary Interest:
Other
About the only real water my AT Pro has seen is when it gets so dirty I have to put the water hose on it outside.

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
About the only real water my AT Pro has seen is when it gets so dirty I have to put the water hose on it outside.
Yeah,ain't that nice to be able to do that! Makes cleaning it up a snap!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does sweat count...Lolo.. Mine has been in the water a number times, mostly for exploring, once I get setup for water hunting I'll be in the water more than land...Yesterday I explored a tip on some old cellars and founds them, definitely a Spring hunt with all the vegetation....

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does sweat count...Lolo.. Mine has been in the water a number times, mostly for exploring, once I get setup for water hunting I'll be in the water more than land...Yesterday I explored a tip on some old cellars and founds them, definitely a Spring hunt with all the vegetation....
Man I wish we had some sites like that around here!:-\ About the oldest sites we have are 100 year old homesteads,and they are few and far between!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread