How old is everyone...

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
...because I swear I am sitting in the middle of a middle school gym class with all the shenanigans going on lately!

I really wish this forum would get back to what it was when I first found it (way before I officially joined as a member). We all have the same goal...finding lost treasure in the MILLIONS of circulated coins out there. Can't we all just get along?!

All BS aside, why not encourage newbies instead of break them down?! And why not help each other determine if your find is a rarity instead of being a smart ads and posting "let me google that for you". We all know it it can be a pain to search old posts for the answers we need so let's just sit back...hold hands...and CRH until our pockets are empty and our safes are full!!!!

Cheers to all and happy hunting!!!

Coun Town

Upvote 0

Southpaw

Aug 26, 2012
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
Only 17. Been CRH for 2 or 3 months now. I don't CRH often but I still have a stash starting. Who doesn't like free silver!

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
When I was 16 I bought an A model ford for $50 and drove it to school for a year. Joined the Navy when I was 17, and I'm 75 now, and feeling every day of it. Did things that were hard on my body, like shoe horses, and I'm paying for it now. Other than the aches and pains of old age, life is good. For you young whipper snappers, the golden years are when all your gold goes to the doctors.

treeslayer

Apr 9, 2010
48 years old , hunting silver since the early 1970S. my grandfather worked as a toll collecter and taught me about coins and silver.

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
treeslayer said:
48 years old , hunting silver since the early 1970S. my grandfather worked as a toll collecter and taught me about coins and silver.

I bet you were able to score big in the 70's! Right after all the silver went away it was still all over in circulation!!!

Myrick

Sep 21, 2012
Charleston, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
25 here.... started with coins a long time ago... but lost interest until the last 4 months or so. Ordered my first 500 box of halfs today :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread