How Time Changes Ones Perspective On Things

Re: How Time Changes One's Perspective On Things

I have almost both sides of my head of them thar thingies.

Time certainly does 'change a lot'of our attitudes.

Fossis..............

When I had to put my hair color on my new hunting license I asked the clerk if she knew how to spell "platinum". :wink:

When I was young, I called them 'old farts'. Now that by some cruel twist of fate I have lived that long, I call 'us' old farts.

Imagine how I feel working on the family farm with my Dad and he grouses about my needing to take
a break from heavy labor because of physical limitations .
Bear in mind that I am past 60 and he is 83 . He thinks I am still 20 ............
I just glory in the fact that I still have him to share these years with and absorb the abuse .

When I was younger i used to think old people were gross and annoying. Now that I have grown up a bit, and had the privalege to talk to many of them, I see nothing but respect and honor, and beauty in them. Now the people that annoy me the most are the kids nowadays who acts just like I used to.....but 30x's worse!

John

hey the girl that cut my hair now laughs at my ponytail,go figure...

I use to think nothing of swinging a metal detector all day long, from sunup to sundown, now it's almost a requirement that the machine has a hip mount for the control box. :laughing7:

I used to have to have, the fastest car or truck in town, now I settle for the ugliest 4 banger I can get my hands on. Good fuel mileage and 32 years of marriage does that to a guy...........NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back