how to figuire how many lives your soul has lived!

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm pretty convinced myself, there is there is to much evidence out there not to be........ some people are so detailed in memory of there time its crazy I think what is suppose to happen is when we are reborn its god's way of reset to either for a purpose or to change certain destiny's but I'm still wondering the purpose of man in general too!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'm pretty convinced myself, there is there is to much evidence out there not to be........ some people are so detailed in memory of there time its crazy I think what is suppose to happen is when we are reborn its god's way of reset to either for a purpose or to change certain destiny's but I'm still wondering the purpose of man in general too!
"Purpose of Man" is KEY, here... what 'cha think...?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, well look who's back from the dead, LOL! :o :cat: :laughing7:
No, I didn't mean you Reb, lol, good to see you though, again...... :notworthy:

I believe in God, and Heaven and Hell, but I have not make up my mind, if our souls have more then one life.
"When you see your likeness you are happy. But when you see your images that came in to being before you and that neither die nor become visible, how much you will have to bear!"

There is a truth of truth and a light of light, that few on this planet will ever find. Too much goobledy goop floating around in beautifully veiled indoctrinations. We all know the sayings, cliches, scriptures, poets, and prophets, but do we even "know" ourselves? Perception and perspectives, I guess...... :laughing7:
Seek within first..... You are your closest and best friend in this life, you also have all the answers already inside you, ingrained in every atom of your existance, you just need to discover where you hid them.
We never learn anything new, we only discover things we have always known.

Just links and info, answers are in there for anyone and everyone, who seeks.

Edgar Cayce on the Afterlife

"Let him that seek truth continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over all." :headbang: :hello2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL, well look who's back from the dead, LOL! :o :cat: :laughing7:
No, I didn't mean you Reb, lol, good to see you though, again...... :notworthy:

"When you see your likeness you are happy. But when you see your images that came in to being before you and that neither die nor become visible, how much you will have to bear!"

There is a truth of truth and a light of light, that few on this planet will ever find. Too much goobledy goop floating around in beautifully veiled indoctrinations. We all know the sayings, cliches, scriptures, poets, and prophets, but do we even "know" ourselves? Perception and perspectives, I guess...... :laughing7:
Seek within first..... You are your closest and best friend in this life, you also have all the answers already inside you, ingrained in every atom of your existance, you just need to discover where you hid them.
We never learn anything new, we only discover things we have always known.

Just links and info, answers are in there for anyone and everyone, who seeks.

Edgar Cayce on the Afterlife

"Let him that seek truth continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over all." :headbang: :hello2:
LOL! GREAT to see YOU, again,"Cat"! Yes, EC was good; I spent time at the ARE Library in Va. Beach, Va. & saw some ORIGINAL EC writings; getting VERY Cosmic there... AND! VERY TRUE! (MIGHT "freak out" the Natives, tho!)... EC was known as the "SLEEPING PROPHET", who verbalized "The Voice", while sleeping & someone else wrote down what was said... ALL those BOOKS! WHEW!

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was 4 or 5 I figured life was like school. Told a bunch of relatives that when you do enough good things to get a good report card you get to move up to the next life, and the ones that died early just got all A pluses and got to skip a grade. Everyone just stood there staring at me. Thought I'd done something wrong.

Since I've been here all these years, guess I've been getting straight Fs :laughing7::laughing7:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I think your soul and my soul and all souls are the same soul when you look at the bigger picture - all equal drops of water in the big ocean. The "split pea soup" explanation. There are always certain transition memories that influence our current consciousnesses, sure (called "past life memories"), but I think those are just "time" confusion/overlap imperfections here in the physical universe. Given enough "time", we all lead each others' lives "eventually", until every possible experience is experienced. Like Janis Joplin said, "It's all just one long day."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread