• Buy 5 ACE 250's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy a new GTI 2500

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vrent

Nov 30, 2004
surfside beach sc
although m y wife did mention the other night about more shoes....anyone got a clue as to how many shoes one female needs. About 6 thousand pairs sound right? I know how many a male needs

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
I'd go with the dfx. Known lots of people besides myself making great finds with them. The versatility is unmatched in what you can do with that unit. I've seen them all and I still wouldn't change what I run.

How many pairs of underwear do these women need also.

Good Luck Jeremy

S

SASQUASH

I have a XLT & I love it I hurd the DFX is the way to go if you know what you are doing. You might whant to look on E-bay that is where I got my XLT for about $650. SAS<><

Visionquest

Aug 2, 2005
I no longer run a whites at all, but this question made me think. I have a lot of respect for the DFX, but I don't know that given the choice I wouldn't go with the GTI. There are a number of things that are pretty cool that tip the scales that way. The obvious one being the two box capability. The ground blanking ability also looks useful to me. I havn't seen many comments on it ever though, maybe someone could that has experience with it could add an opinion.

-Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread