Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I double checked this, this morn. Using my IPhone, logged into TNet, I did see the red box in the upper right hand corner of the thread. Not sure what it actually says for members "Banner Nomination", "Nominate For Banner" for Mods is says "Create Banner".

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can go to post you want to nominate, om the right should be a down arrow like upside down "V", click on it, it will open up with options for quote, edit, report, select and send private message... select the "report" function, it sends a report on the post it was attached to, in the message state you are nominating it for banner... This is using the stock phone ap here.

I assume it works same for iphone sinc eit is an ap feature...

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you receive a notafication if a item you nominated is going to the banner, or do you just have to watch the banner?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you receive a notafication if a item you nominated is going to the banner, or do you just have to watch the banner?

Members are not notified, it will appear. A finder can't nominate one of his own finds for banner, members must nominate it. If the find gets enough member votes and meets the other criteria it will appear on the banner.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Bass

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks treasure hunter and everyone else for the help. I got it now

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions