Hudson/NewPort Richey FL area

VWandSTUDEBAKER

Jul 11, 2010
Gainesville FLorida
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Whites BHID, Whites SurfPlus,Whites 5900 Pro Sl, various other detectors, TRX pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and I came down from Gainesville FLorida to visit some family thats down this way for the month from KY. We are at a little motel by a river in NewPort Richey. Any news on the beaches down this way. Between Hudson and Clearwater. Anyone hand with the Whites BHID to give mine a little look at and see if I need to send it BACK to Whites?

We are heading to a large fleamarket called (I think) the Wagon Wheel tomorrow if thats close to anyone.

Thanks,
David

Upvote 0

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'd be interested in how you do and where you go, I'll be down New Port Richey in 4 weeks for a two week vacation. Plan on looking for a place to live in the area. Hardest part will be house looking and not detecting all the time. Clearwater is only a 40 minute drive....

Cliff

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The beaches in this area (West Pasco) are pretty small and have ridiculous rules regarding detecting.

Heading South to Pinellas or North to Hernando counties would be your best bet.

There isn't a shortage of hunters in either county.

Good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread