Huge find off Columbia

Combat K

Oct 20, 2017
little rock, ark
Detector(s) used
researcher only at this point
Primary Interest:
Other
I am sure many of us have just heard this news. Let me post to the item at Shipwreck may have up to $17 billion in treasure - Business Insider
There no doubt will be one heck of a legal battle over ownership and it likely wont be a Mel Fisher sort of victory where the common man eventually wins out. Another similar find (to be) with similar problems may be the Treasure of Paradise what happened to jerry Its out there I believe because Lencho said it was and I believe him-- odd tho this guy is (you had to be there friends). Still, Paradise Cal. is closer all in all than a deep water site in Columbia.

QuartermasterD

May 17, 2018
Gainesville, FL
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Combat K - I never heard of the Treasure of Paradise until this post. I just read some of your earlier posts about this treasure and it seems you have quite an interesting story yourself. I'm going to read up on this now. Glad you shared it.

QuartermasterD

May 17, 2018
Gainesville, FL
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately, after looking into this topic, I have serious doubt in this story being factual. I'm also suspicious that you may be attempting to facilitate some sort of scam by building interest in this fake treasure story that only you and your website know about. All your posts are to promote this story and your site and in this post you even tried to capitalize on the trending topic of the San Jose to promote it further. Also, you did a terrible job tying those two stories together...

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Unfortunately, after looking into this topic, I have serious doubt in this story being factual. I'm also suspicious that you may be attempting to facilitate some sort of scam by building interest in this fake treasure story that only you and your website know about. All your posts are to promote this story and your site and in this post you even tried to capitalize on the trending topic of the San Jose to promote it further. Also, you did a terrible job tying those two stories together...

I dunno about the treasure story (whether or not it's silly camp-fire ghost story lore). But the "Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution " appears to be a legit. group, eh ?

OP
OP
C

Combat K

Oct 20, 2017
little rock, ark
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Mr. Q, have you been to what happened to jerry ? It is short and easy to read because in my experience, the public has very short patience. But it tells the tale quite thoroughly and I think you might be less skeptical afterwards. As to factuality, nothing is fact until it is proven to be so and I really do believe this story just as I believe all the tales in Lencho's book. The guy was an industrious dope dealer for sure but not a publicity hound or a fabricator of tall tales and scams. As noted, I have been fact checking his stuff ever since he related them to me over ten years ago and I wrote his bio. It's all true I have no doubt. Of course I think many are skeptical. Not surprising and my current blog post reprints an article entitled 'The law of finders keepers.' This relates to the governments position on treasure when its big and does turn out to be on the level. Check it out. And also I asked the CIA twice to tell what they knew and what they did was not reply at all. Not too surprising of course but kinda like Trump, after dodging the issue over and over and covering things over with cryptic counterclaims one begins to think 'tho doest protest too much.' Also I apologize for my poor syntax etc. Just a humble servant of the masses that enjoys a great true story and nothing more.

OP
OP
C

Combat K

Oct 20, 2017
little rock, ark
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Tom, Woods Hole is legit and so also my friend is the Treasure of Paradise rather one see's it as good or evil. As we used to say in the pen, 'it is what it is.'

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread