Huge toy score!

blacksheep4289

Aug 21, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure most of you have gotten a chance to check out my recent auction purchases. Not the best. Well I'm actually glad I went there and spent that kind of money. A gentleman in the crowd started talking to me about how he had these two storage units full of his toys. He said that he recently had a child and his gf told him that it was time to grow up and get rid of his toys. I gave him my card and told him to give me a call. I would have never imagined the score I would make. Everything from batman to starwars to ghost busters, masters of the universe. It was an insane treasure trove. I filled up my suv and will be going back on Saturday for the rest. I picked up 23 batman action figures((+ vehicles), 73 ninja turtles(+ vehicles), 18 police academy action figures, 27 masters of the universe action figures, a n64 with a ton of games plus a ton of misc items still in the box. Do you see that batman tray near the door? That's $20+ by itself! I paid $340 for the entire lot. I've listed about 3/4 of it so far and have $1680 if it all sells(only been listed for a less than a day and already sold $200 worth through the bin option).

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great score! Look like you have a gold Zelda cart in that N64 box.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread