Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone,i know that a lot of you will soon be house bound due to the cold winters you have in the north. Well i got summer just round the corner and i really enjoy this time as most people stay inside with their air-cons on.Even to hot to go swimming sometimes.Summer also brings out flies by the hundreds and some find them quite annoying and remain inside to get away from them.Insect repellent only works for a while and more is required and often it ends up in your mouth and eyes.Well i put corks on short lenghts string across my hat and the moment of the corks reduces the amount of flies around your face.I don,t where this hat in public as people would laugh at me and call a Swaggie [hobo] only ware when digging.the top soil turns into a gritty dust that gets into everything, digging or not.I
aways wear light coloured cotton clothes, far comfortable and always wear heavy boots with an ankle guard.By the third week of summer the temp jumps up and only increases into jan and feb.At times reaches 40 and above in the shade.often when its this hot i dig under big shady trees and search the open ground in the morning and late evening.Some of the local spots i have shared with you in my posts are not far from houses but sometimes you see no cars or a person nearly all day.this feeling of being alone comes over you but i don,t notice it much anymore.Other things on my mind like treasure. ;D ;D ;D.This total freedom what more could you ask for and it costs nothing.Well this is my idea of Heaven.Blue skys open spaces and not hastles at all.By the way i have all ready changed colour and i do ware a hat and sun block.Maybe there something you all have not figured outed about me.I have talked about it a fare bit on NT.Whos clever enough to figure it out.
;D ;D ;D and its not a mental condition or a fried brain from too much sun.

tinpan ;D ;D ;D

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can also tie a pine branch to your head for the same flie shoeing effect(no joke indian trick)
instead of all the wine corks from the bottles you empty before staggering into the outback

OP
OP
tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi barron, So your saying reality is a state of mind brought about by the lack of substance abuse. Sorry your wrong only on friday nights for me  ::) ::)

tinpan

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
You are an aborigine?
You are a kangaroo?
You are a woman??
You are a comedian?
You are allergic to the sun?

Am I even close? I am trying to figure it out.
What ever it is you are....just keep the great stories coming and hope you find alot this summer!

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Reading the topic, " HUNDREDS OF FLIES,DUST
AND BLISTERING HEAT". I thought this tread was
a cooking course by Tin.

Now I find out I have to make a hat with hanging
corks and pine branches ::)

That old saying:
Never know what you will

read. ;D

all have a good un...........

OP
OP
tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy, sherm and baron you crack me up.A woman not unless i,m booked in to have a sex change.No thats not me at all, neither is cross-dressing or gay bars. ;D ;D ;D

tinpan i,m not saying yet ;D ;D ;D

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
tinpan said:
Gypsy, sherm and baron you crack me up.A woman not unless i,m booked in to have a sex change.No thats not me at all, neither is cross-dressing or gay bars. ;D ;D ;D

tinpan i,m not saying yet ;D ;D ;D
Whew!!!!!!....Glad I was wrong on that ! :)
Now I want to see a picture of you in that hat!

OP
OP
tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee gypsy, my wife thinks it looks ridiculous and thats a big ask.What the hell,i,m good of making a fool of myself and i will post tomorrow.Its late here and good night to all

tinpan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread