Hunted a hunted out site and got these with the deus.

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN1215.JPG DSCN1216.JPG DSCN1217.JPG this place had been hit but they missed a few. Almost got bit by another copper head AGAIN and my hunting partner almost stepped on one on the way out .

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cala -
Remember no site is ever hunted out.... really....
Gary from Oregon.

But great finds...

laidback4sho

Aug 31, 2014
Laconia, NH
Detector(s) used
Currently:
XP Deus v4.1
Minelab Equinox 800
Fisher Gold Bug 2

Previously:
Garrett GTA 500
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Garrett GTAx 1250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey watch them copperheads, bro... seriously. My old man got bit on the finger once. Went and visited him in the hospital and he told me you don't wanna get bit by one. Said it felt like fire running through his veins.

Anyway, looks like a productive day you had. Keep on swingin...

Mahskeeter

Jun 18, 2016
Fort Gratiot, Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a small baseball park I go to that's really close by and I've gotten a lot of clad, fairly deep clad, and I absolutely can't wait to go over it with the Deus. Lots of iron and mostly clay ground. Ugh....I sent in my detector for trade and i'm really going nuts not detecting. Thank goodness for the forums and YouTube. Of course thanks to both i'm in the predicament. HAHA. Thanks to everyone though for all the great information!

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like you had a good time!!

As technology changes these place come back alive. And the better we get at this new tech thing even more comes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread