Hunted South Shore Park Today

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's a pic of the north end of So. Shore Park. That's E.Estes St. and S. Shore Dr. This is a very active part of the park. They've held antique car events, Farmer's markets, flea markets, and children's events.I found more than 2 dollars in clad in about 2 hours. That is about average for the local parks. Ain't much but "what da hey" it's paying for the detector. $3.50 for batteries, at about 40 hours per.... and the rest for the unit. Near the top of the pic is a marker, indicating that the tree you see is the largest (of that kind) in WI.

Attachments

• Estes.jpg
    Estes.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 330
Upvote 0
OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
tymcmurray said:
Be thankful that you can hunt parks.
Here in Maryland we can't hunt ANY parks.
OUCH! If you can't hunt parks, why would you want to live in MD? RELICS! I've ansewered my own question. Almost as bad as arguing with myself.... and losing! TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread