"HUNTIN IN THE WAR ZONE"

R

RUDY2003

"HUNTIN' IN THE WAR ZONE"

Saturday the 9th I had a plan. Couldn't get anyone to go with me cause of the area. A prime city park smack dab in the middle of Gang Territory "Owned by the Latin Kings. :icon_king:OOOOOOHHHHH. So, my plan was to go real early, just as the sun is comin' up. As I turn onto the street leading to the park, there are three Sheriff's patrol cars and a County Morgue van by one or the basebvall fields...OOOOOHHHH...
I kept tellin' myself "It's ok, the Police are close and all I have to do is fire off a couple of rounds and they will come to my rescue!" Right? Knowing that the ploice here don't run TO the sound of gunfire unless they are being shot at, I proceeded to the giant playground/waterpark to try my luck. I was the only one in that part of the park except for a couple of park worker scrambeling to pick up the BIG pieces of trash. One of them said "Did you see the dead guy?" I said I saw the police and Med examiner and they got in their truck and left. I was OK cause I had on my camo shorts, so they won't see me. The park was loaded with signals but after about a half an hour there was a lot of traffic slowly cruzin' around, mostly old Chebbies loaded with Chulos'. Stealthly, I mosied back to my ride and rolled away down a side street back to the freeway with my diggin' belt and lesche still on and my tector still in my hands. I wasn't scared....much, I had thought to bring dos pistoleros with me today just in case....Anyway here's what I drug up, mostly coin and a nice silver star necklace and chain....
Thanks for lookin....
Keep safe...

Keith

Attachments

• SAT-8-9-8.jpg
    SAT-8-9-8.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 578
Upvote 0

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Re: "HUNTIN' IN THE WAR ZONE"

Probably not a good idea hitting that particular park. I have a couple where I have to watch my back too. Don't get yourself shot Keith...none of us would like that much. :o

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: "HUNTIN' IN THE WAR ZONE"

RUDY! :-X Good gosh, stay away from that place!!! :P But... if you're going to go...get a buddy to go with ya! :wink: Glad ya made it out safely.

Be careful out there. Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread