I KNEW I LEFT SOME.....

R

RUDY2003

This time the plan was to get some pics of the park to show you guys and the camera is working great, but it don't take pictures if you leave it on the counter in the kitchen.....As I pulled into the park I remembered where the camera was...Damn. This time there were no dead bodies and only one Sheriff's car in the parkin' lot doin' paperwork. No one cleanin the park, just me and my M6 come to find what I left last time. Walking the same general pattern, with one ear and one eye out for the :icon_king:Kings, I still managed to get 57 more coins, some buttins and a lot of beer caps and pull tabs but no other jewelry...I know theres some there but still hard to find walkin' like a ninja duckin' and divin' around trees and such...Pretty much if I couldn't kick it up with my shoe or dig it quick, it stayed there at least till I get some back-up......Maybe next time.......
Thanks for lookin....

Keep safe...

Keith

Attachments

• SAT-8-16-8.jpg
    SAT-8-16-8.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 438
Upvote 0

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
I said in one of your other posts, swing by and pick me up, I'll go with ya and I'm a pretty decent shot too. Trained by the Missouri State Highway Patrol and the United States Army. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
R

RUDY2003

Thanks ME......
Im on my way, I'll honk when I'm out front....

Keep safe...

Keith

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Got my stuff packed. Don't have a piece though will have to run and get one quick.... ::) :wink: :D ;D

Besides what are friends for?

MrBling

Aug 12, 2008
North Florida
Detector(s) used
White's Surfmaster PI/Garrett Ace 250
You should wear a t-shirt that says "Biological Warfare Testing Agency" and put signs in the ground around you with a skull and crossbones on it
That'll keep the "homies" away :icon_jokercolor:

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Good hunting Keith, I must have missed the post with the dead bodies, I'll go hunt it up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread