Hunting Corporations..

Clueman

Oct 15, 2004
I am trying to find information about existing treasure hunting corporations. I am aware of some , but I want to find out about more. I am specifically interested in contracting with a "dry land " corporation for projects.

Does anybody know a "Mel Fischer of the Land" type corporation?

I have a corporation that is set up, but the project banker, investor , is dying.

I am part of a group of seasoned, experienced, hunters that want to CONTINUE to hunt on salary, for corporate projects. Corporate sponsors, shareholders, and other investors get a contractually defined split with the property owner upon successful completion. I am aware of two "cream of the crop " THR"S that have been working (for $3-5 K per week) on a Missouri KGC Hunt as well as a California project . Both of these two have year long contracts, and a bonus upon successful completion. Of course, all parties have signed non disclosures, and can't divulge info.

If anyone knows the existing corporate structure, or current investor, please contact me. I was told that Tesoro has something to do with the shareholder investors.

Two of our sites require investor / corporate site acquisition. SIGNIFICANT investment secured by the land value (not including the treasure potential)is required.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=Clueman
I am trying to find information about existing treasure hunting corporations. I am aware of some , but I want to find out about more. I am specifically interested in contracting with a "dry land " corporation for projects.
Me To,are my friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a corporation that is set up, but the project banker, investor , is dying.

Unfortnately this is a chronic condition.

I am aware of two "cream of the crop " THR"S that have been working (for $3-5 K per week) on a Missouri KGC Hunt as well as a California project .
Sheeh I have been left at the starting gate! What do they do to warant this kind of a salary etc.?

All that I have ever been offered are beans and tortilas with just a little gasoline money - and here I am a genuine bonefide proven self proclaimed Th'ing genius, snifff.?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously, I, and many others in here, including our Cornelius, would love to know more.

Tropical Tramp

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
My brother and I always said that if/when we found one of the many we were looking for, we would then start up a company to do just that. Go THunting full time. With the equipment for field exploration and two seperate teams. One out and one in at all times. That way if there was a problem the "off team" could go and "rescue/help" the away team.
But first we have to find the first one "with" a payout.<G>

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread