Hunting in Eastern Europe

J

jimmydean

I have worked for three years..i have found pottery and such...dates back to roman, greek and turkish ottoman times. I know the area is rich with treasure and ancient burial sites and tombs...but every detector i use leads me to hot rocks and sulfur and lots and lots of ancient bones from animals, the area has bronze and silver coins, bracelets i found by luck not with the detectors. Can anyone recommend the right detector for me. I need at least ten to fifteen meters depth.
I also would like to know of anyone knows where i can get information on stone carvings and treasure signs like serpents...hand palm with pointing finger...foot print carved in stone...and a chariot carved in the stone showing a man whipping his horse on his head...the wheels are half buried in the ground and the chariot has cargo loaded in the back..there are pictures of turtles carved over the entrance a the cave..six feet into the cave from the top of the cave to the floor there is a perfectly stone carved trench about two feet wide looks like there will be water through it. The area is very rugged and covered in large boulder stones. The opening is situated in the middle part of a mountain with a valley and a stream below. If any one can reccommend a book let me know.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

jimmydean

As a matter of fact I already have the Pro ll from kellyco, this is what lead me to the hot rocks an I also tried one made in germany and a few other.....thanks for your reply

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread