Upvote 0

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
plata is silver in spanish --- (and BTW oro is gold in spanish ) -- the english often refered to the spanish silver fleets as the "plate fleet" -- since the spanish used the word plata for silver and to the the english "plata" sounded like "plate"

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
Have you checked your bloodsuger today? Well I'm in Ca today at the beach. also went to MT Shasta,to see my famaly.I paned for gold too,fished cot some big ones at the wall.

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring aa and the phone's not bad either. It reminds me of one hunt I did not so long ago; I spent about an hour scouring a new beach at low tide, without finding anything until I found a cell phone lying in the wet. It was mine ::)

Mike

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wvdrummer said:
Have you checked your bloodsuger today? Well I'm in Ca today at the beach. also went to MT Shasta,to see my famaly.I paned for gold too,fished cot some big ones at the wall.
Can you put the link here, for your thread with the pics of the gold and the fish ;D

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wvdrummer said:
to be honest no i didnt but thanks for reminding me

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
i didn't fined any gold,i have pics of the fish . I going to do a test.
one minute later, nope haven't up loaded them yet.

trikikiwi said:
wvdrummer said:
Have you checked your bloodsuger today? Well I'm in Ca today at the beach. also went to MT Shasta,to see my family.I paned for gold too,fished cot some big ones at the wall.
Can you put the link here, for your thread with the pics of the gold and the fish ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread