I AINT GONNA RUN.

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
I AIN'T GONNA RUN.

Yes I know that I post many things that appear not to be related to Treasure Hunting. But I feel that all my post were not read or misunderstood or taken out of context.
I respect every one view not matter if I like their view or not.
I understand that there are few thousand people on this forum and these are the people that I ask my questions seeking answers.
Concerning the Certificates:
This is LEGAL and is a way to raise a few dollars.
There are a few on this forum that have a favorite Project and seek funding. They cannot expect Investors to fall all over themselves trying to hand out a few million dollars for a DREAM. You MUST COME UP WITH WAYS TO RAISE THIS FUNDING. A million dollars starts with ONE PENNY and you build from there.

You cannot ask for something without offering something in return.
Yes I asked for DONATIONS of anything that has been recovered from the Oceans Big or Small makes no difference. What do I offer in return for something that most likely is stored in a box somewhere and that may be sold in a garage sale when the owner passes away.
I offer the donor their names being engraved on a piece of Brass that hundreds of people will get the chance to see. I am not saying this will give the donor Fame or Fortune but it will let them be remembered and keep the items from being lost or thrown into the trash.

PEG LEGS PIRATE COVE:
When I first came up with this idea it was going to be a place where people could get together over a cold beer and enjoy a smoke and get a bite to eat. According to FLORIDA LAW anyplace that servers food to the public there cannot be any smoking BUT if it was a Private Club smoking is permitted. How do you have a Private Club? You offer Memberships. Some of you ask HOW CAN YOU OFFER MEMBERSHIPS WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE A PLACE YET.
My answer to this is:
HOW CAN YOU ASK FOR A FEW MILLION DOLLARS FOR A TREASURE PROJECT WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY TREASURE TO SHOW?

Concerning my Projects::
First there IS the Gold in the mud that I have spent over 40 years seeking. This location was given to me by a Dying man whom I had great respect for and after talking with a few related people I felt and still feel that this story was true.
My next step was to try to find someone that had the right equipment and I thought that I had. This TEAM went to the location and found nothing after a few hours of looking and told me they would return at a later date. They did not.

Next came the Ghost Ship on the Gulf Coast:
This same TEAM went to the cords that I was given and found nothing but they did do some sonar work and the first reading showed a few man made objects. This started a great debate on this forum. The TEAM said that since there was nothing there they were not going back.
I then started looking for someone else to RECHECK this site but did not get any takers. The TEAM then decided to go back and recheck this site and again found nothing. In the mean time I provided a copy of the scan to a NASA Expert and he said that YES there was a shipwreck. So once again part of the TEAM back but was not able to do anything because of the dangerous tides.
I was then told that this was the LAST TRIP.
With all the information that I had I knew there was a shipwreck somewhere is the general area.
The last trip I went along to see what was going on.
We have a Side Scan Sonar and an underwater camera. The camera was useless because you could only see 2 inches away from the camera. The sonar kept getting covered with bottom grass.
NOTHING.
a FEW days later I received a copy of a scan that was taken on our way to the site and it clearly showed ANOTHER wreck and this havs been verified by everyone that has seen the scan.
HOWEVER the TEAM has said NO MORE.
Without a boat I am Landlocked.
As you can see I have a good reason to get pissed but I get over it pretty fast.
I have been told to do MORE RESEARCH-RESEACH INTO WHAT?
I was given the impression that I needed a diver that was not afraid of gators but 99.9% told me that they would not go there for all the Treasue in the world so another Project get put on hold.

CONCERNING THE ARTWORK:
Yes I offered a 4 ounce silver bar to someone who could provide me with the proper artwork for the Certificates BUT no one provided me with a copy of their work BUT several did ask to see the SILVER BAR I was offering.
I knew that my son in law could do the work but I wanted to keep family out of my business but when NO ONE was able to provide a copy of their work I then got family involved but only then.
As far as people wanting me to drop my line of thinking that I cover to many things and have to many projects going and that I take up to much space to them all I can say if you do not like what I post then DO NOT READ IT. Do you watch a T.V. show that you do not like-of course not-you can change channels.
I do read all the responses and then some on this forum and have learned some very good and usefull things.
Sorry about all the space I have taken up with this little posting but it lets everyone know where I stand.
Peg Leg

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Re: I AIN'T GONNA RUN.

>:( You Know, Peg: I had a Post all ready to go regarding you're being Bullyed off Tn, but I guess it's not necessary now!

I notice that the so-called "Pro's" complain about non-Treasure Related Threads, but there's a whole New Category, "Diving, Marine, & Underwater Salvage sitting virtually empty! I'm sure there's plenty of room for all!

What's the difference between your Dreams & these Pro's Dreams? Nothing! As far as Promoting & Attempting to raise capital, Who was the Biggest Promoter of them all? Mel Fisher, Of Course! I daresay, there are very, very few Treasure Salvagers that don't need Investors!

Well, I've got that off my chest! Feels Good! I sure hope your Dreams are fulfilled!!

Joe

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006

Sometimes it takes a wakeup call and a little brushhogging to be able to see what trail to take.
I thank you for you posting and can say that I am more than confident tht I will raise the funds for Peg Legs eatery.
The other projects are another story but all I can say about them is that it is possible.
Thanks
Peg Leg

Heavy Chevy

Jun 18, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and others

Hi Gang,

Way to go !!!! Mr Webb !!!!!

Dont let them push you around.
I like reading your posts !

If someone doesn't wish to donate to you then that is up to them.

Until Marc or Jeff or WreckDiver tells you to quit, then it is OK.
Believe me, if one of them thought you were doing something wrong, they would tell you.

Take Care,

Mike in SC

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006

My problems is that I like most everyone on this forum and I talk to much about what I think about. But you know what I am not going to sit on my butt and talk about people. I may be an Old Grump with one leg but before I am planted in the ground I have a few things I plan to do and one is finding the ghost ship and the other is opening up PEG LEGS-GROG and GRUB.
I even like the name.
Later Peg Leg

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006

I just received a packet of information from my son in Texas. It shows how to build a Business Plan. Man ,it is 28 pages thick of just concerning information I have to provide to even apply for a Business Loan or a Grant. No wonder people charge out the butt to put a Business Plan together. Thank goodness my wife is smart and better yet this is HER DEAL ::). She is applying for a Minority Womens Business Grant and I think she will get it :o. As for me I am just a figure head in this venture :-\
Last night I had her on her knees begging me.
But there was no way I was coming out from under the bed ;D ;D ;D
Have a great day everyone.
Peg Leg

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006

Since it appears that no one wants to look for TREASURE or they do not have what it takes (equipment that is) I am thinking about trading my Bronco for a boat and trailer and getting a GPS.
I was thinking about getting a used ponton boat but it leaked like a seive.

I may not be able to drive a car but I can sure handle a small boat.
The Ford Bronco I just spent $1100.00 to get it fixed. Motor work and a rebuilt transmission.
I will have to put a trailer hitch on my Impala which my wife does not want. But sometimes you fo what you gotta do ::).
Don Webb
PEG LEG

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006

Gonna give everyone a break for a while.
I really have way to much to do.
Gotta find a boat and a motor. Found a GPS.
Now gotta put a hitch on my car.
Later
Peg Leg

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006

O.K.
Since there appears to be NO ONE interested in some REAL TREASURE HUNTING for a piece of the pie how about I make the following offer:
I will PAY with 2 gold trinkets that were hammered by the Indians from ll Gold escudos coins. The marking can still be seen.
I am looking for someone with the following.
BOAT,
GPS,
METAL DETECTOR.
No diving required.
Be able to spend ONE day on the water.
That is the best I can do.
Peg Leg

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark

Peg Leg,
I have a 20' pontoon boat a GPS, a Fisher Impulse and I dive. I'm in Orlando and can take you out on weekends when I don't have other things to do...
I'm not after your trinkets either, though it's a nice offer. Email me at [email protected] and we'll talk.
Aquanut

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

aquanut said:
Peg Leg,
I have a 20' pontoon boat a GPS, a Fisher Impulse and I dive. I'm in Orlando and can take you out on weekends when I don't have other things to do...
I'm not after your trinkets either, though it's a nice offer. Email me at [email protected] and we'll talk.
Aquanut

Did this actually happen? Did pegleg take you up on your offer?

Sounds like a lot of "Who shot John" to me...just my opinion.

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006

Romeo-1
I met with Aquanut the other evening and got along great.
This is NOT a "who shot john" deal. It is the REAL THING.
I showed him some of my Collection of coins which included a number of silver coins that have been dated to 900AD. I was going to RECYCLE these silver coins because they are Islamic coins (can't read what is stamped on them) but as a friend pointed out they are a part of history and that I should keep them. So I have.
I also showed him a silver object that weighs about 8 pounds that I had recovered from an Indian encampment that had been melted in an iron pot.Some of the iron is still there
I have told this story before so I will not get into it again.
But you are Free to think what you want.
Peg Leg

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool

Hey Peg, I believe in you & your dreams, I hope everything works out with Aquanut & you two find that ghostship! I also hope you open PegLegs Grog & Grub, I'll come if you buy me a beer....... :D
Good luck & never stop lookin til you find it!

J

JS

Hello Peg LEg,

I read your post and have an interest in your story. I live in Tampa and have a boat and Gps and metal det. WHy don't you drop me a line and I would like to talk to you further. My email is [email protected]. I have the opportunity to give myself free time when needed so that is helpful. I also have a friend who is a diver.

JS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions