I became a Charter member! and refferred a newbie too!

FandHPhoto

Feb 13, 2007
Visalia Ca -Central Valley AKA The CROTCH of Calif
Detector(s) used
GARRET ACE 250
Been having a blast reading and learning from all these posts SOOOOO MUCH good info... I JUST got my Garret 250 and have alot planned for it.. (hopefully I can soon post on some really good finds. (found my first wheatie in the front yard today!)

I thought it was a good idea to chip in a pay up the $20.00 for a charter membership since I have already got more info here then i would have anywhere else and seems like a gaggle of great folks!

I convinced my buddy to get a MD and he just purchased the whites Prism II and I have refferred him here to start his reading too..

thanks for all the great info that gets posted!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the hobby and adiction. We look forward to your input on experiences with the Garrett and your buddies Prizm II.

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Its great to see that you are supporting the site!! I know that the upkeep of a site like this is not cheep.

Its great that your getting a buddy into the hobby, you will have a great deal of fun!!

We look forward to seeing your posts and finds!!

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
I was right around at post 300 when I knew I wanted to support the site...

While it is not required to be part of the T-Net family, it's appreciated, and there are a few added features that are nice.

Plus, after you join, Monty comes to your house and teaches you the Secret Handshake!

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm glad to see that you became a charter member, F and H. Not only do you get all those additional features...but you get that spiffy ribbon by your name. ::) Well worth it! :)

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't seen a link to become a charter member.

Oh, okay, done.

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
Welcome aboard. You are really gonna have a lot of fun and its always nice to drag a buddy into any endeavour,though his significant other,as well as yours may come to rue the day. Really cool that you cough'd up the 20 bucks,its really worth it. Anytime you have troubles or questions throw up a post and 20 people will be all over you,really a bunch of great people here,HH..Shoot

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread