Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I thought he had been testing it quite a bit lately, Thanks for the info.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other

Lol, I honestly don't know what you are implying. Can you dumb it down a bit and expound for us younger fellas. ;)

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ill say this and I mean no disrespect..but you have Stockpicker that I think truly thinks this country is fine and doing swell..lol..and Crispin that thinks the KING is doing a great job compared to every other president..that is their opinion and that is wonderful...but we the people know otherwise...and can see the true reality of it all in a nut shell, everyday....Opinions are something everyone can have, but truth is only spoken by few....now with that said..they dont see what we see to have the same end ideas we have...thats all....Im not knocking either of them , I like them both...on other topics.... but it all depends again on how THEY see it...

Last edited:

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Ill say this and I mean no disrespect..but you have Stockpicker that I think truly thinks this country is fine and doing swell..lol..and Crispin that thinks the KING is doing a fgreat job compared to every other president..that is their opinion and that is wonderful...but we the people know otherwise...and can see the true reality of it all in a nut shell, everyday....Opinions are something everyone can have, but truth is only spoken by few....now with that said..they dont see what we see to have the same end ideas we have...thats all....Im not knocking either of them , but it all depends again on how THEY see it...

Seriously, I am even more confused. I think we were talking about Hard Cider. I thought the testing thing was somehow involved in sampling it.

Crispin

Ps. I don't think Obama is doing a great job. I think he is doing an "okay" job. I'm just tired of everybody blaming their hang nails on Obama. I'm sorry he doesn't come to your house and cut your toe nails...you have to do some things for yourself.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously, I am even more confused. I think we were talking about Hard Cider. I thought the testing thing was somehow involved in sampling it.

Crispin

Ps. I don't think Obama is doing a great job. I think he is doing an "okay" job. I'm just tired of everybody blaming their hang nails on Obama. I'm sorry he doesn't come to your house and cut your toe nails...you have to do some things for yourself.

LOL...be calm my friend, I like you....but your boy bama sucks...LOL

Ill let the health topic go..but not the country... but I havent cut my nails for what fight is about to come when he does or his men, show up at my house as you say..lol

Last edited:

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL...be calm my friend, I like you....but your boy bama sucks...LOL

He is not my corrupt politician...I just preferred him over the other corrupt politician... I actually disagree on a lot of his issues. I just like to show Mr. President the respect he deserves.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He is not my corrupt politician...I just preferred him over the other corrupt politician... I actually disagree on a lot of his issues. I just like to show Mr. President the respect he deserves.

OK..the first part of all that was understandable...but that last sentence..almost made me choke on my beer...man...come on..respect? why?

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
OK..the first part of all that was understandable...but that last sentence..almost made me choke on my beer...man...come on..respect? why?

What you drinking? I prefer Guinness myself.

Respect: Not the same as like, not the same as approve, not the same as condone. He is your president as well as mine. We all wave the same flag. We have greater worries then each other in this world...N. Korea comes to mind for starters.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ill say this and I mean no disrespect..but you have Stockpicker that I think truly thinks this country is fine and doing swell..lol..and Crispin that thinks the KING is doing a great job compared to every other president..that is their opinion and that is wonderful...but we the people know otherwise...and can see the true reality of it all in a nut shell, everyday....Opinions are something everyone can have, but truth is only spoken by few....now with that said..they dont see what we see to have the same end ideas we have...thats all....Im not knocking either of them , I like them both...on other topics.... but it all depends again on how THEY see it...

I'm part of the new world order - the global financial part of it - so why wouldn't I think that?

And just as a rule of thumb - people that tend to profess the most about telling the truth rarely are. Something to keep in mind.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Respect: Not the same as like, not the same as approve, not the same as condone. He is your president as well as mine. We all wave the same flag. We have greater worries then each other in this world...N. Korea comes to mind for starters.

To be honest..im drinking a 40 oz Mickeys..lol

How can you say he deserves respect with how he could even possibly in-prison you..think about it...he says he has a list..a list..lol what is he going by to form this list..terrorist activity..or just talking against the way big government runs...have you looked into that...who has drones killed..have you looked that up? There are people dieing that aren't anything to do with terrorist activity...unless you say terrorist activity is going against the Government..like he does...do you see where im going with this....if you are against his plan ...you could be a terrorist...thats a fact, no matter if you truly are a real terrorist of this country...that all im trying to get across to you

Last edited:

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm part of the new world order - the global financial part of it - so why wouldn't I think that?

And just as a rule of thumb - people that tend to profess the most about telling the truth rarely are. Something to keep in mind.

:notworthy: easy wise one...no need for that..just saying how people are not seeing issues with life now days, and how most things that got us here are gone and people do not see it..

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
To be honest..im drinking a 40 oz Mickeys..lol

How can you say he deserves respect with how he could even possibly in-prison you..think about it...he says he has a list..a list..lol what is he going by to form this list..terrorist activity..or just talking against the way big government runs...have you looked into that...who has drones killed..have you looked that up? There are people dieing that aren't anything to do with terrorist activity...unless you say terrorist activity is going against the Government..like he does...do you see where im going with this....if you are against he plan ...you could me a terrorist...thats a fact, no matter if you truly are a real terrorist of this country...that all im trying to get across to you

Don't get me wrong. I definitely appreciate your point. Honestly, I don't have enough time to do much of my own research. TNet time is my relaxation time. Lets make a deal with each other, for real...

Here is the deal: We will both hang around on TNET until the next president gets elected. At that time, we will stop talking about Obama and start criticizing the new president.

Crispin

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't get me wrong. I definitely appreciate your point. Honestly, I don't have enough time to do much of my own research. TNet time is my relaxation time. Lets make a deal with each other, for real...

Here is the deal: We will both hang around on TNET until the next president gets elected. At that time, we will stop talking about Obama and start criticizing the new president.

Crispin
I understand...just keep in mind this statement is the problem in America to this date.." I don't have enough time to do much of my own research." cause of time, job, family, tv or other wise...we are letting it all slip...when we are the ones that use to be incharge....

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:notworthy: easy wise one...no need for that..just saying how people are not seeing issues with life now days, and how most things that got us here are gone and people do not see it..

No need for what - I've blown my cover - now you know. Don't you want to know all the inner working of the global financial markets?

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I understand...just keep in mind this statement is the problem in America to this date.." I don't have enough time to do much of my own research." cause of time, job, family, tv or other wise...we are letting it all slip...when we are the ones that use to be incharge....

I only have so much strength at the beginning of each day. I serve my fellow men and women in their time of need. My head is not in the sand, my eyes are wide open, I heal the sick and treat the wounded. I am not a rock; I know my limits, I love my fellow man. I will you protect my best interest...while I protect yours.

Peace be with you,
Crispin

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

AGREE!

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No need for what - I've blown my cover - now you know. Don't you want to know all the inner working of the global financial markets?

LOL ...not at all, I know its bad....thats enough...I dont know if you brag of being a member cause you are and thinking shoving it in my face and he will think I am making a funny or your hiding the true fact you are involved in it and acting like you really are just to get attention....LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread