I bought Metal dector for $25

isabella1

Mar 2, 2013
Not sure if it's a good brand or not. It works. I was able to test it and find some coins in the grass. I'm assuming it's an older model but I lost a gold bracelet at a park a couple months ago in some taller grass. Going to send my husband out this weekend to go look for the thing.

image-563609276.jpg

image-516789836.jpg

image-1772388275.jpg

When I probably did is start a new addiction for him. LOL

Hendrix

Jan 8, 2007
Southeast Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Whites V3i
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought one for my father a good number of years ago for $150 new. He has found a lot of stuff with it. Garrett is a great brand and that model is a good solid (although older) beginner detector.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
The Garrett Freedom Ace Plus is a cheap but decent entry level Metal Detector. Considering that they are going from around $50 to $80+ on average with a few in the $110 to $120 range on eBay, you made a great buy as long as it works! If you did not get headphones with it, you might want to purchase a a set as this will make it easier to hear slight signals without much interference from outside noise in the park. And yes, if you or your husband make any other finds than your' bracelet, you will be addicted and may want to upgrade to a more powerful metal detector.

Frank

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

isabella1

Mar 2, 2013
If he finds the bracelet with it the metal detector becomes worth $700! My hopes are low, But He will have a better chance with the metal detector versus eyeballs

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread