Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped at a local thrift on my way home from dropping my daughter off at work. Picked up a copy of Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection for $2 and Jurassic Park Operation Genesis (PC game) for a buck. Sweet scores there, but I also saw a box of about 50 Blackhawk Tactical Personal Retention Lanyards for a $1.99 each. I knew they worth more than that, but I didn't know I could get $23-25 each for them either. Hopefully they will still be there in the morning. They were tucked away in a hard to see spot, I'm thinking maybe one of the employees stashed them. I hate leaving a grand laying around!

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude I have Jurassic Park Operation Genesis, I bought when it first came out and played the heck out of it. They go for quite a bit, you just have the case and cd? I have the instruction manual, case, inserts, and cd.
https://www.pricecharting.com/game/xbox/jurassic-park-operation-genesis this site used to have the pc version idk what happened however the Xbox version reflects basically the same price.

Last edited:

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't kick yourself...there's ALWAYS somebody willing to do it for you!

OP
OP
GibH

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude I have Jurassic Park Operation Genesis, I bought when it first came out and played the heck out of it. They go for quite a bit, you just have the case and cd? I have the instruction manual, case, inserts, and cd.
https://www.pricecharting.com/game/xbox/jurassic-park-operation-genesis this site used to have the pc version idk what happened however the Xbox version reflects basically the same price.

Yes, case and cd. I've found and sold another that was for the PS2 a while back. That one had the manual with it as well. The Xbox version seems to be selling for the most right now. Kind of weird being as Xbox games in general don't seem to do that well.

OP
OP
GibH

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was there when they opened this morning and the lanyards were gone. The chances another customer got them are slim, I'm sure one of the employees had them stashed. I left there at 6:00pm last night, they close at 7:00 and are very slow between those times. It figures I would see them on one of the few occasions I didn't have my phone with me. Oh well, on to the next.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread