Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I feel like I'm the only woman on here. Helloooo

You're not the only one on here, Deb. :hello: I'm more of an artifact hunter but do metal detect and treasure hunt in the winter. Snakes are too bad in the summer months out here in Oklahoma to do much, just gonna soak up that sunshine :icon_sunny: and work on my tan until the weather gets cold again.

Carmon(sandcreek4)

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000

Ray S ECenFL said:
An easy way to find all the women here is to go to MUG Shots and look for the posts with about 4000 views or higher. Those will be the women.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,63.0.html

An easy way would be to click on the View column and bring the highest view numbers to the top of the list. You will see that a majority of them are the women who are on TNet.

You might even post your own picture and check back to see how high your view count is..... ;D

Ray S ECenFL

LOL! This is true on every forum for every subject on the internet. I post on a college football board and the few females (I guess they are female, but you never really know) attract the guy posters like moths to a flame.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Lots of women here! We all like finding gold!! lol

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6

cntrydncr1 said:
That is funny Ray...you mean we have treasurenet stalkers??? lol

;D Makes you wonder, doesen't it? ;D

The high numbers of views on certain Mug Shot posts just stand out. ( I am sure that I am not the only one who has noticed this :) ) Not all the high numbrs are on the female members, but a majority of them are. Guess a lot of folks are .... curious... ;D

Treasurenet stalkers ????..... :o LOL

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other

Deb I met up with a woman from here one day and although we didn't get rich, she found every piece of iron trash she could possibly muster with her Tesoro, while I found a whole lotta' chump change (clad) with my F70. I don't remember her name but many other women are on here besides you and her.

LL AKA EasyMoney

Last edited:
OP
OP
OhioDeb

OhioDeb

May 16, 2011
westcentral Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good to know "Us MD Women" are well represented. :hello2: OhioDeb

teverly

Mar 4, 2007
central ohio
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC x 2 xp deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

well i am not a woman, but i am not to far from where you are..i am near marysville...there are a few women that hunt but honestly i have only hunted with one or two and only one of them was from columbus.....
find old private property in area and hunt that..also with that much history and an old atlas either at the library or historical society you can find old places in farm fields and make some great finds

huntress104

Apr 6, 2011
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

Hey Deb, Huntress here in Western Kentucky. I have been metal detecting for about 3 years. The best thing I have found with my detector was a one carat diamond ring at an old farmhouse not far from where I live. I was excited to find it. Then I found out through a friend of mine, that the ring belonged to a woman who lived there years ago and had lost it while hanging out clothes. In good faith I could not keep this ring so I tracked down the woman, who had moved to Tennessee, and returned the ring to her. She was elated to say the least. She said her husband of many years had given her the ring for an anniversary gift and she thought she would never see it again. Just seeing the tears in her eyes was enough for me to know I did the right thing.

OP
OP
OhioDeb

OhioDeb

May 16, 2011
westcentral Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good on you huntress! You will be blessed. :D OhioDeb

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just found this post -

Lots of women on here - and we do it all - from detecting, to digging, to prospecting, to mining - the whole nine yards.

My handle is Mrs. Oroblanco - been around since the 90's, but most folks call me Mrs. O or Beth. Used to live in Pa, then Arizona and right now in South Dakota. (and lived in several other states.)

Hubby and I are kind of self-employed - work at ranching during different times of the year (have older friends that need the help), and travel alot, garden and are now starting to snowbird more often. Have 3 kids, 5 grandchildren, 2 huskies and a German Shorthaired Pointer. We also belong to a junk yard cat - sometimes he lives here, sometimes he doesn't.

Welcome to our Tnet family.

Beth

bethvanessa

Tenderfoot
May 2, 2008
marion, ny
Detector(s) used
garrett 2500 plus 60s garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
HELLLOOOO! Iam in ny rochester area; country, nursing my loving husband for 3 years...passed jan 11 2013.. I always love detecting and going on gold hunts looking for other ladies who want to do the same. Lets connect and start a new adventure. Enjoy the moment! Beth

johniangel

Nov 13, 2012
Ritchie County, WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! I'm a stay at home mommy with a newly found passion for metal detecting. A lot of farm land out here in WV and my toddlers love following behind with a bucket and shovel ready to "find treasure"! I'm starting them young! :)

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Lotsa ladies on Treasurenet. Nice dog. :laughing7:

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi gals!!! I'm 110% FEMALE..*cool face*

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
iCandy said:
Hi gals!!! I'm 110% FEMALE..*cool face*

Candy watch the comments....Yours was deleted.

bethvanessa

Tenderfoot
May 2, 2008
marion, ny
Detector(s) used
garrett 2500 plus 60s garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Deb My name is Beth I live in the country, Marion, NY Ive gone metal detecting ..love it and gold prospecting in az. My husband passed in Jan. looking to make new friends that enjoy treasure hunting and being in the outdoors and sharing laughs. Still cold and hard ground here but spring is on its way keep in touch and maybe we can meet up somewhere for detecting I have a garrett 2500 still learning its ins and outs. Enjoy the day, Beth

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread