I finally got up enough nerve to ask

lakillian

Dec 29, 2006
Winfield, WV
Detector(s) used
Exp II, Prism V, Ace 250
for permission to detect on someone's land that I didn't know. THere is a very old house that sits up off the main road I drive down everyday and I said to myself the next time I see the man outside I would stop and ask him if I could detect.

The house is inhabitable and apparently is owned by this man's landlady. When I asked if I could detect the land, he said better not. He said the landlady is really private and protective of her things. Sigh... he was very nice but said no :'(.

He told me that the people that live next door had already detected without permission and she got very upset. But he said they found an old penny and he thinks some civil war buttons. Sigh.

I am so tired of detecting my own land. It seems that everywhere is a burn pile. GRRRRR

Any ideas as where I can go? There is a community center 4 doors down with a playground and ballfield but all I seem to find there is bullets. People around here buy old schools and turn them into houses :o.

Sigh!

PS. I sigh alot

OP
OP
lakillian

lakillian

Dec 29, 2006
Winfield, WV
Detector(s) used
Exp II, Prism V, Ace 250
Oh, Nick you make me laugh so! Thank you so much for being my friend! :thumbsup: :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread