i find heart Spanish sign in the rock but i dont know where i correct Digging

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do not follow signs of sane color lol. Would suggest a basic primer by kenworthy.

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with 009, my first thought that it may be a face with flowing hair indicating a fast trail then the two and on separate boulders looking different directions could indicate that trails separate here with one being a fast trail and the other ?

Hi dsty , i just read your comment i see it now , i am really found and looking for different directions but i see this trail near this symbol have a lot another symbols !!
also i found ( closing cave ) its like the box .maybe will be the main cache i dont know !
943136548.jpg

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The terrain looks good, have you taken any samples to see if the area held any wealth? Do you suspect a mine or cache area? I usually find many signs that unfold as the shadows get long.
Casca , sure the terrain held wealth and regarding the mine i dont know i suspect the box big symbol check my dsty replay picture .

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Solomonska, i believe you are in a "Tax zone", alpha & omega monument thing.

You have to review that "X", if its real & if is something more.
"X", i think have M (black) with dot & maybe number "1" to the right
"X", M probably say distance to "rock map"
.. 3 or 31 or 30(3X) or 10(X) varas (dot) in direction of the head .. dot is on right side of M, so, right side of owl = head (head its black & M too)

In sites of type "Tax zone", with alpha & omega monument, Owl its a common place for rock-map, but in some cases this dig spot is canceling & somehow tell direction or where search rock-map
.. in your site points Owl down to black-M canceling dig spot

Rangler, have right, this its an alpha monument & the "orgy" of signs confirm that, the "omega signs" (its my mistake call it omega monument) say look for a Owl. In other zone you will found a Owl.
Probably this is the owl zone:
View attachment 1125743
.. here search for more signs
.. if you dont find signs & dont get luck search rock-map close to alpha-monument, so, here search for rock-map, M say to the right side

With pictures i can only imagine, the better way is walking over place :dontknow:
widomanamx my friend , regarding x marker i dont know some time when i see it from corner its really x , but some time i see it from another corner find it different !!
for example see this picture
243017470.jpg

i check also over place i found a lots symbols and rocks but its mean anything ? for example this below picture :
156846889.jpg

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Solomonska, after looking your old pictures, i think:

The rock-map theory:
* M cancel owl (dig spot)
* M have dot in right side = vara
* M have X on side
.. "go 10 varas to the right of owl", follow direction of head
.. probably you will find a rock-sign, an animal head or something else
.. down or front this rock-sign will be the rock-map

If you dont have luck with 10 try 11, 3, 7, 1 or 30, 31 (i think have to be close)
.. easy way is follow "head line" searching for rock-sign :hello:

This Theory is only a Dream !!

Last edited:

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The "rock-map" only is a theory some's talk
.. DONT waste your time searching it because does not exist

Solomonska, search a zone with Owls and look there for more signs

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
widomanamx my friend , regarding x marker i dont know some time when i see it from corner its really x , but some time i see it from another corner find it different !!
for example see this picture
View attachment 1126462

i check also over place i found a lots symbols and rocks but its mean anything ? for example this below picture :
View attachment 1126463

Not sure if you noticed it, but the first picture has a bear track representation in it, and one toe of it is the hoyo ( the bear track is kind of gold color vs the rest of the rock outcrop). So if you can look thru the hoyo, it is likely showing a trail to, direct marker to ,or actual spot of a cave or tunnel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread