i forgot wed. nite is FIREWORKS nite - Surfgod said i can top that show-he did :

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well now, sailed into the lane around 6pm – tide low at 11

Big waves crashing on the beach like crazy – bummer

I slide on my phones - hit the switch – blast off – excal is beeping already – big fat quarter right under the coil.----------------14”-----------another quarter

To make a long story short I had stumbled into the surfgods clad den – in a range of 3 blocks I dug a record breaking number of coins - 24 quarters – 34 dimes – 9 nickels and 33 pennies – 97% of this count I find in the first 90 mins.---------------------no loot or rings of any kind.---------------after I pass this spot and travel north some, the clad drops off, so I said lets go back and see again--------------man it is still there – NORTH I HEAD

Lets see, it is Wednesday nite – wed. nite is F I R E W O R K S – the surfgod really likes fireworks and I was rewarded by him: – 2 gold rings – one mood and one old ticket – gold/brass/ whatever. – dog tag deal - sinker – not much trash

Ran into norman and that was it for hunters

I will post the fireworks from home this evening along with the daylight part of the spin. – it was a nice show last night.

The one 10k band is so slippery with sun tan oil, I could hardly pick it out of my scoop – the other gold ring is kewl – take a look at it – I like it – not sure what all it has on it means – but

Good luck to everyone

Attachments

• OFA088LOOT.jpg
    OFA088LOOT.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 333
  • vamax24.jpg
    vamax24.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 341
  • vamax25.jpg
    vamax25.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 338
  • OFA088NUT.jpg
    OFA088NUT.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 330
Upvote 0

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Great finds and the Gods were looking down on you, or up at the fireworks as you picked them clean. Nice rings and it must be awesome hunting in the evening. Do you have lights to iluminate your finds and detector? I was thinking of doing some night hunts and figure I would need some lights but didn't like the idea of standing out at night.
HH Roy

badbrains

Apr 24, 2007
Detector(s) used
surfmaster pi pro
Superb

Hey GDMAX

On average, what depth do you make most of your finds? And how deep do you dig before you decide the stuff is too deep?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about Max, but if my Excal is singing that sweet, pretty sounding low tone, I dig till I find it, I'm about to drown or I start hearing Chinese being spoken.

OP
OP
gravediggermax-vabeachva

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have been know to dig deep

Attachments

• 22SCOOPS.JPG
    22SCOOPS.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 251

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
great post as usual max! diggers have been a little scarce this year though, you aint losin the ol touch are ya! ;)

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
looks like a lake i hunted before, haha... all them coins in a sshort time , wear your arm out fast,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions