Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2009
in your back yard
Detector(s) used
excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ware that is! The pig farm strikes again. Man they kept pigs all over this site, I made 2 passes in this field not 75 yards and this is what I got.:BangHead: 30 to 50 pieces of int.silverware triple plate from Smith collage. I couldn't go 5 ft. without getting a spoon, knife or fork.
The plating is so thick it's pealing off in to sheets this stuff has got to be worth something? Well thanks for looking.
Broken Knee

Attachments

• IMG_1399.JPG
    IMG_1399.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1404.JPG
    IMG_1404.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1405.JPG
    IMG_1405.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 71
Upvote 0

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What the? lol.... That's the first time I have ever seen THAT! :happysmiley:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulation. HH? Hamid

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So that's what the pigs meant when they posted earlier saying they were going to spoon feed you an April fools day joke. Well done pigs!

OP
OP
Broken knee

Broken knee

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2009
in your back yard
Detector(s) used
excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So that's what the pigs meant when they posted earlier saying they were going to spoon feed you an April fools day joke. Well done pigs!
IP, did I miss something about the pigs ???:blob10:BK

Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wifes family owned a pig farm from the 1950's through the early 80's as well as a sanitation company. They would get all the swill from the restaurants they picked up to feed the hogs with. The swill had utensils of all kinds mixed in with it. My wife said her dad used to make her brothers pick out the silverware so they could return it to the restaurants that gave them the swill. This explains the silverware at the pig farm.

swill (sw
ibreve.gif
l)- n. 1. A mixture of liquid and solid food, such as table scraps, fed to animals, especially pigs; slop.
2. Kitchen waste; garbage.
3. A deep draft of liquor.
4. Nonsense; rubbish.

OP
OP
Broken knee

Broken knee

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2009
in your back yard
Detector(s) used
excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wifes family owned a pig farm from the 1950's through the early 80's as well as a sanitation company. They would get all the swill from the restaurants they picked up to feed the hogs with. The swill had utensils of all kinds mixed in with it. My wife said her dad used to make her brothers pick out the silverware so they could return it to the restaurants that gave them the swill. This explains the silverware at the pig farm.

swill (sw
ibreve.gif
l)- n. 1. A mixture of liquid and solid food, such as table scraps, fed to animals, especially pigs; slop.
2. Kitchen waste; garbage.
3. A deep draft of liquor.
4. Nonsense; rubbish.
The procurement manager at the collage must have wondered why they lost so much silverware? Just for Sh*ts and giggles
I'm going to find all I can, for the length of time smith has been around that equates to lots of copper and who knows about the silver? HH
Broken Knee

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The procurement manager at the collage must have wondered why they lost so much silverware? Just for Sh*ts and giggles
I'm going to find all I can, for the length of time smith has been around that equates to lots of copper and who knows about the silver? HH
Broken Knee
By the looks of it your going to be busy, have at it and keep us informed on how it's going, Good hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread