I found Kennedy at the tot-lot.....

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everybody,

Hit another tot-lot near my house this afternoon. Only a two hour hunt, but, was pretty productive. BTW, no problems whatsoever today with the 5-0. I was at a different park first off, it was gray & cool and the tottie was mostly empty. The one lady there with her niece and nephews could NOT have been nicer. All around a fun, enjoyable session. My keepers for the day were the following: a cheapo kids ring, a nice little charm that broke off a necklace, a cool "coin" of some kind (a leadership or religious type thing) that VDI'd at a 78-80 but seems to be aluminum??? The coolest part of the hunt was a pocket spill I came across. After hitting the tot-lot, I went to search around an old tree. I soon got a rock-solid 92 VDI. Repeatable from every angle. Most of the 90 VDI's for me are normally junk. Well, not this one. Laying right on top of the ground hidden by the grass was a Kennedy half dollar. My first with the MXT. Right nearby I also got a penny, then a nickel, a quarter & finally a dime. Thought I was gonna do a run all the way to a dollar, but, wasn't meant to be. I was close though [cool]

Attachments

• DSCF0007.jpg
    DSCF0007.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 345
  • DSCF0005.jpg
    DSCF0005.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 344
  • DSCF0002.jpg
    DSCF0002.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 343
  • DSCF0006.jpg
    DSCF0006.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 350
  • DSCF0003.jpg
    DSCF0003.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 340
Upvote 0

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great finds. I hit a tot lot yesterday. Found a few coins, and a million pieces of coke cans that the lawnmowers hit. Didn't stay long. Congrats on you finds. HH.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread